Reviews for Toes
mkm620 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Loved it! Have I told you lately how much I love you?!
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
That was perfect!
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
liked it it was a nice story thanks kristie
Amerante chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is a great story! So Sookie & Eric.
nanny825 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I loved this story. The only problem I have is that I think it should have gone on longer, explore what happens when they get together later. I would love to see where this is heading.
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Yes! I finally read this! Everything about this story was fun ) Especially Sookie... She's not so stuck up, lol.
seastarr08 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awww, you already know I like this, but here it is in writing!
JustAGirl77 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awwww! I loved this! Can't believe it took me so long to read, but it's totally cute! Great song and great little story. :D
kgmoll chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
heheheh i love that song! This story was great. Fit it perfectly!
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I loved this story, it was very sweet. I'm going to have to look up the song in itunes now.

Thank you.
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
wow I love it. Big smiles:)
yo-digitty-yo-yo chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Dang it hon! You hooked me in again with your lovely words and happily distracted me from writing! LOL. If you keep this awesomeness up I'm not going to post my next story for another year ;).

I think this is exactly how everyone dreams their vacations will turn out - completely idyllic and fun, complete with a free fall into love and lots of sweaty time with a Swede! (I know he's not Swedish in this one, but you know what I mean lol)

Also, I just loved Tray and Alc. I want to hug Meels' totally loyal guy like the teddy bear he is, and I'd spare one for Alcide without blinking. I'm a hopeless sucker for rakes. Haha!

Adios y vaya con Dios, amiga!

*huggles*

Shanny :D
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Thanks for entering. Who wouldn't want to get with Eric in the hot Mexican sun? Well done and good luck!
ENAddict chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Love it when I see something new from you!
Vamp Winter chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
it worked :) I enjoyed that! thanks :)