Reviews for Trust
XoX.Chris.XoX chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
Loved the story, it is a really nice alternate story line. I also loved the fact that Tempe got the hang of some commonly used phrases and even used them herself, a nice character development. Well donex
regbride12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
Phew...super emotional! I hate Hannah FYI ;) no I really don't but here I do! As for real Bones time I only hated her because she was with Booth grrrrr...
Anyway, this killed me- really was scared Brennan was not going to make it...
Booth and Brennan FOREVER! :')
Great story telling!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Awesome story, you write emotions well.
Lover-Bug chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
I loved this so much...
Just a few things that I would've changed
1- I feel like the first part had WAY too much worrying about Hannah's safety when Bones was the one ACTUALLY threatened.
2- I wished we had seen them talk about all the things he said to her. It affected her and a part of him meant them at some point. They should have discussed. It.

Still an AMAZING story! I like that you made Bones and Rebecca friends too! And Parker all concerned for Bones was perfect!
cook2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I know this is an old story and describes the dreadful Hannah era, but I've read this story more than once. Every time I read it I think it is one of the best stories I've ever read.

The characters are extremely well written and the story itself is just so good. The violence is so real. Not only the physical side of it, but the non-physical side as well. If not even more! All the angst both Brennan and Booth have live through is so concrete.

Brennan being the heroin getting injured makes her so great and still vulnerable.

The tender and sweet ending is the cherry on the top.

Thank you!
JoannaG93 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
An excellent fanfic and I loved the fact that everyone was very in character. I was really looking forward to finding out what Parker had written in his letter to Brennan. Aside from that, I really enjoyed this story.
BnB447 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Woah. I love your writing. This was fantastic and I page through with Hannah! Good job.
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Really good story.
pnwer chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was an excellent spin on the storyline. Rhank you for writing and sharing!
s01itaire90 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Very good job.

When I first read Hannah's name, I growled and said "I hate that b***h." My roommate looked at me funny, until I said" Hannah" and then she completely understood.

Thanks for taking the time to write this.
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I really love this one. It would be bittersweet but I would love for it to be a nice turn around where Bren shields him and takes a bullet for him like he did her. That was so emotional and I loved it! Everything from Parker having to rethink his father's actions and B&B going through the "torture". Even having Rebecca push Bren...it was amazing. I really love all your work!
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Well knitted my friend. You have outdone yourself again and come up with a good story like to show of mush more of our beloved characters. Bones is excellent, parker is grate even Rebecka become lovebel. Oh so we also have thous we hate Hanna the ban men .. the war...lots of things like that. We also have our trusty side kirks and friends Angela Jack. Cam and sweets.
Greened Ink chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Like it.
Buttercup0914 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Whoa...

Horse?

This story was incredible - love, love, love it! I can't really think of anything original to write, so I'll just echo a few thoughts from other reviewers.

Yes, please send this to TPTB at Fox, and tell them that their viewers would love seeing something like this!

It will definitely take longer than two hours to read!

Several chapters instead of one long chapter would be better. It's easier to find a stopping place and pick up again without being lost on the page. And, sometimes my Blackberry gives me fits and won't load large pages, which means there were times when I wanted to read this and couldn't. :-(

I'm off to read another of your stories - keep up the good work!
maligal17 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow! Good story. And VERY angst ridden I thought. This was very well thought out and written