Reviews for The Curse of Artemis
platinum.and.raven chapter 33 . 3/18
I absolutely loved all of this!
DejaVuuuu chapter 33 . 2/18
A wonderful and amazing story. I just love your idea of Harry falling in love with a creature side of Snape and they having to bond because of that.
Also: I liked that although this is romance that the couple gets physical long before the end of the story... In many stories of this kind you not just only have to wait for this to happen until the very happy end, I think it's also very plausible that two people that are in a relationship and fight this much as Harry and Snape do tend to get quite passionate ;-)

You really did a great job! ... and now I'm going to check out the sequel :-)
Phoenix6975 chapter 33 . 2/11
This was absolutely awesome. I'm looking forward to reading your followup
boASHoks chapter 33 . 12/19/2014
Wow. Absolutely amazing. This story is stunning and really well written.
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This is an amazing story - incredibly rich in story crafting / plot lines / well constructed story arc - I have been thoroughly spoilt when reading this the past couple of days!

The use of tenses especially during wolf scenes is brilliant, the balancing of use makes the story even more compelling:) and your research makes it even better!

Congratulations on completing a treasure of a story! I look forward to reading the next part!

Hissy x
TheCauldron chapter 33 . 8/20/2014
*flails and drops my iPad in my desperation to find the sequel*
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 33 . 6/15/2014
i love this story )
Anna chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
I looove this story! It's so amazing and well written. I read it in one go. Now I need to read the sequel!
CassBerry chapter 33 . 5/19/2014
Oh wow this is so good! I'm always a little bit sceptical when I read Severus and Harry stories but this one just brings me so much joy. I love that you didn't make them fall in love straight away because they wouldn't! Others when they write things like this always try to force a relationship but I can see (you know giving the circumstances) that they would love each other.

I'm glad for the little side bits about Artemis and Apollo/Harry. They are the cutest! I just hope in the sequel that there is more interactions between them.

Well I'm going to go read the sequel! Thanks for writing this amazing story!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Im halfway through the chapter but I gotta say this, I have yet to ever read about a wizard CROUCHING as an attack pose. That's just -blinks- idiotic. No offense though, im just curious why would a wizard crouch as an attack pose. That makes no sense, makes it more difficult to move let alone dodge.
Sakihinata chapter 33 . 3/2/2014
wow, this was quite something, I really love your story and the description of their developing feelings ;)
Francesca chapter 33 . 2/28/2014
I loved this story! Even if it ends like this ;; I'm sad I won't ever know what will happen after this ;; will they be reunited? Will Severus die like happened in the books?
Well, anyway, I really enjoyed reading it :D
Lily chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Hi, I've just finished to read your story and i've found it wow! (sorry i'm French and don't speak a very good english :) ) i've like to have these of my E-book, so i could read it one more time another time :) i thought you could send me the story per E-mail ? (i have to say, i will do NOT change anything or 'publicy' with my name, this is your story and it will stay so, i also swear that i will make NO money with it!) i would be very happy if you could consider it and i hope you'll send it to me to :
I hope to read from you,
Lily C
JuleMaker chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
That chocolate part at the end is so sweet!
I LOVE THIS
Charlie Raey chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I know this says Chapter 1, but I've already read the whole story, and felt I should review before slinking off. This story was absolutely FANTASTIC. I loved everything about it, and cannot wait for the sequel

Admittedly, I will probably wait for it to be quite a ways to finished before reading it, just because I have so many stories I read that I don't like it when I forget what was happening. I'd rather read it from start to finish...but I am loyal and will not keep you in mind when I check for updates.

Like I said, you did a wonderful job here, and everything was perfectly descriptive w/o being completely sappy or boring, so kudos there! Cannot wait to see the magic you work with the sequel'3

-CR