Reviews for The Curse of Artemis
Mirage chapter 33 . 5/31
i really did hope that with them talkig again, them growing closer again and going together to the cave with dumbledore some Thing do Change like dumbledore living but with not so much Magic or recovering slowly somewhere else...but he still was killed... to help him going peaceful ...but they really should have talke with Harry about this, it was so stupid...bt atleat Harry did read the letter did see the Memory and rememered some talks and things...now he only has to Show the memory mc connegal and his friends to protect severus and to give him backup by the order when he Needs it.

its a really interesting story
maybe severus even can learn to Change in his wolf form when not under the fullmoon as he is Special created.
Mirage chapter 27 . 5/31
im not sure...but dumbledore is nearly as bad or more than voldemort...ch27...is this old barmy fool crazy...did his sour Drops burn out his brain...?
wha a bastard he is i this Story,... sure he means to do it for the "greater good" but i think one Person is worth as much as many...and a Group makes one Person strog when they all stay together...
and Harry needing to be killed...is he stupid...why did nobody think about a more or less simple Thing...his heart only Needs to stop for a Moment to caunt as dead...a potion or muggle means would do the trick and then reanimate him and give him potions to heal faster from the shock... ad a mind healer...
...he does not Need to bring them apart...love is strongest force as he does always say...it makes People stronger, think more bevor actig fight harder to defend the ones they love or care for...

voldeemort is more or less open with the things he wants...but dumbledore hides things, makes People unhappy and offers them up for the greater good...i nearly think sometmes you should bond those two idiots together bind there Magic ad then send them to nurmengard so grindewald has them to Play...

and Harry is blind to the old man plans and true Charakter...because "he did act like a grandfather" and did help him get away for shool from his aunt uncle and Cousin...even when he never really tells him thigs and brings him in danger tells halfstruth and such... stupiddd Little kis should learn to trust his instincts see the world not in black and White and ask questions and talk about thinks...even more with a Person he is angry with...like in ch27
frostie45 chapter 33 . 11/2/2016
Very enjoyable story. I must confess I had the luxury to check in the sequel, to be able to continue reading, heart wrenching moments! Thank you for writing and also fun to read you got married and become a mom!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
So Awsome
Jen chapter 33 . 5/28/2015
Thanks!
MarisaKamy chapter 33 . 5/2/2015
Beautifully logically.
To Favourite.
platinum.and.raven chapter 33 . 3/18/2015
I absolutely loved all of this!
DejaVuuuu chapter 33 . 2/18/2015
A wonderful and amazing story. I just love your idea of Harry falling in love with a creature side of Snape and they having to bond because of that.
Also: I liked that although this is romance that the couple gets physical long before the end of the story... In many stories of this kind you not just only have to wait for this to happen until the very happy end, I think it's also very plausible that two people that are in a relationship and fight this much as Harry and Snape do tend to get quite passionate ;-)

You really did a great job! ... and now I'm going to check out the sequel :-)
Phoenix6975 chapter 33 . 2/11/2015
This was absolutely awesome. I'm looking forward to reading your followup
boASHoks chapter 33 . 12/19/2014
Wow. Absolutely amazing. This story is stunning and really well written.
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This is an amazing story - incredibly rich in story crafting / plot lines / well constructed story arc - I have been thoroughly spoilt when reading this the past couple of days!

The use of tenses especially during wolf scenes is brilliant, the balancing of use makes the story even more compelling:) and your research makes it even better!

Congratulations on completing a treasure of a story! I look forward to reading the next part!

Hissy x
TheCauldron chapter 33 . 8/20/2014
*flails and drops my iPad in my desperation to find the sequel*
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 33 . 6/15/2014
i love this story )
Anna chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
I looove this story! It's so amazing and well written. I read it in one go. Now I need to read the sequel!
CassBerry chapter 33 . 5/19/2014
Oh wow this is so good! I'm always a little bit sceptical when I read Severus and Harry stories but this one just brings me so much joy. I love that you didn't make them fall in love straight away because they wouldn't! Others when they write things like this always try to force a relationship but I can see (you know giving the circumstances) that they would love each other.

I'm glad for the little side bits about Artemis and Apollo/Harry. They are the cutest! I just hope in the sequel that there is more interactions between them.

Well I'm going to go read the sequel! Thanks for writing this amazing story!