Reviews for Incomprehensible
Very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
aw that was so cute!
thewarpedmind1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
My very first 5 0 review :) Love how you describe Danny, I adore him rants and all. Good Job :)
Belker chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Perfect!
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Perfect story! Love it! I just started watching the show (via Netflix) and I love it! Hopped on here to see what there was for it! This is a great fic! You really have the characters down!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
And even as I wait for the news episode of season two to air I still think this story is spot on for how Steve views Danny! great job!
conformityissuicide chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was great! I think this really hit what must go through Steve's head. I think you did a great job bringing in some of the great, small details from the show to exemplify the wonderful Danny Williams!
silent-stars-go-by chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I'm glad to have stumbled upon this little gem; it's such a great character study of Danny, especially seen through Steve's eyes. An enjoyable read :).

Thanks!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Excellent work! Hilarious, touching, and perfectly in-character. Loved it! :)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I really loved this!
Yammy1983 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
love it!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is really awesome. I love Danny and Steve!
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is an excellent description of the Danno character. I can see it posted on the wall of the show's writers to refer to when crafting new episodes. Got love those complex, screwy characters who make us roll our eyes & laugh outloud almost as much as the gorgeous ones (Alex O'Loughlin as McGarrett) who create a high drool factor in fans.
Alice I chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I have now officially read all of your H50 stories and I must say that you are by far the most talented writer in this fandom.

You have the characters down pat. You have an excellent insight into the interaction between Danny and Steve and You keep them in character.

That is the reason I like reading your stuff. I read fan fiction because I cannot get enough of the show - especially with this re-run business in the middle of the season!

Very nicely done. I apologize for not leaving more reviews. I am usually reading in between patients on the night shift at the hospital so I generally print out the stories and read them off of paper.

In any case you are wonderful and I plan to read anything else you may write.

Thanks

Alice I
kataz chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awesome job! I love all of your Hawaii Five-O stories, I can't wait for the next one!