Reviews for Finding Clemency
Hallolo chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Hello!

I have always been fond of Ziva/Eli character study, but this OS just took it to a whole new level. I don't think I could even find the words in my own language, to say how amazing this OS is. All I can do is to thank you once again for your writing.

Hallolo
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This is good! I doubt she'll ever say this to Eli in so many words on the show, but I really, really hope she forgives him.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Well, shoot, I just realized I hadn't reviewed this.

I've read twice now.

ARGHHHHHH

This seems to fit in with the Ziva we saw this last Tuesday struggling to forgive her father and forget her anger.

I guess we'll get to see that if she's actually making headway by the end of November.

Really good introspection for our girl!

Really good.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
A very good fic to accompany that scene. It seemed very in character for S8 Ziva.

I hope Ziva thinks like this when Eli does return (though a Ziva vs Eli shouting match would be AWESOME)
jsq chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Beautiful story. It is a truth that is often missed that to forgive is not a sign of weakness, but rather to a way to regain power over your own life. I'm looking forward to what the show decides to do (if anything) with the Ziva/Eli relationship.
SETI-fan chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I think you've nailed it perfectly. I believe Ziva will, in a way, forgive him because she wants to stop carrying around that bitterness and hate and start her life clean. I don't think they could ever go back to any kind of friendliness between them, but I think she will be able to be civil with him and accept the good things she got from him. As long as she never has to go back to working for him or obeying him. :)

This is really well told. I like the quotes and enjoyed the sense of venting and eventual serenity this story conveys. Well done!
Darlin24 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
awh cute(: this is exactly how i think of zivas towards her father