Reviews for You Were Everything
Guest chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
please PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAASE update soon! great story and writing :)
Blackroses191191 chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I love this story! it is well written and in places heart-wrenching.
ThePurpleAlpaca chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
When will this story continue? Its awesome! Please update soon!
Vorazlov28 chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
Ok, so I know you finished this story a while ago, but I've currently rekindled my interest in the Twilight Saga, especially with the whole idea of imprinting. I can't help it. The idea is simply too romantic and perfect that I can't deny loving it with my cheesy, sappy romance, heart.

I loved how you started off each chapter with a song. Honestly, I listened to them every time and it made me laugh because I listen to a lot of the same music :)

It was slightly odd not having Paul being the temperamental fool he normally is in fanfictions, but I loved how it was different and how you portrayed the imprinting. I always assumed it would go more of this way than the typical "I'm a wolf." "Ah!" "But I imprinted on you." "I love you too!" story. He was just too sweet and perfect. It just reminded me of my boyfriend and I couldn't help but smile.

Grams was amazing. I love old strong ladies. Old people in general are sweethearts in my mind. They're full of so much history and great stories. Having her in this story really made it.

Overall, it was fabulous! I loved reading each and every chapter :)
hogwartswonderland chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
I can't wait to read more! Please update!
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
I really love your stories, how you manage to make the new characters you add have so much background and make us feel like we know them so well is beyond me!

I got to the end of this story and now it's really byssinosis me what was in the boxes they found with their names on them, since they never got to that! Lol xx
libbyizard chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love this story and can't wait to get started on the sequel!

Great OCs, I love how you developed Jamie's character and connected that with Jake...

Overall great writing!

Udumuhv chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
I love it,it's very well this side of Paul is just perfect!:)
Unknown Ghost chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
Loved the ending! Sorry that you lost your own grandparents :(

Can't wait to read the spin off.
Unknown Ghost chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
I'm really liking the plot, and the story is well written which makes me very very happy!
Unknown Ghost chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
This story is really funny. I like how when he first imprinted on her she didn't feel immediately drawn to him. It was a refreshing change.
Unknown Ghost chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
So far I'm really liking this!
Chivasgirl23 chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
oh my gosh! i totally love this story! i hope you continue the story with Jacob and Jamie! i would love to read that story!. please continue :)
Riverlander chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
ahhh!

i need to read the next one now.

loved it(:
Red Rose Cat chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
This is really good keep up the great work!