Reviews for You Were Everything
Red Rose Cat chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
This is really good keep up the great work!
LovedUpPup chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
brilliant! please continue! :D x
NoRain-NoFlowers chapter 15 . 12/25/2010
ummm, excuse me! to be continued? i wanna know what happens next!

before i start to cry, i have to tell you that this is so good! i hate finn and i have always hated finn. thank you for getting rid of him.

paul and mar are adorable, and i cant wait to read the continuation. please, dont take your time...i want to know what happens ;)
Orange Chicken Lover chapter 15 . 12/22/2010
i want to read more about jamie and jacob's relationship. hope u u[date soon :)
ally leigh chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
So I am sad that this one is over, even though you already have Jamie and Jake's story up. That being said, this was the perfect place to end it, yes you probably could have got a few more chapters out of it, but this seemed very natural.

So, Jake is still being a stubborn, dumbass, but I expect nothing less at this point. I think Mar has realized it, and Paul too, but Jamie has grown up so much throughout the course of this story, and she can make her own decisions.

I love that Kim uses sex talks in order to get Mar started on the baby making, especially because she is winning! If this would have been right after the divorce when Mar said her desire of having baby was still there, well I would have been worried that she was using Paul simply as a sperm donor. Honestly though, these two have come so far and I love seeing the differences where they have gone from friends to lovers. I thought this transition was done extremely well. I also thought it was quite amusing that Rex and Belle are pregnant, too cute. I also thought it was funny that all the puppies were pretty much spoken for, I would expect nothing less.

I like the way that Mar worries that about what her Grams might think of her, that seems like a realistic point, and I love it. Jake is such a creeper, and the fact that Mar called him out on it was fantastic and completely deserved. Good advice from Mar, definitely taking the friend path can't hurt.

Paul and Mar's chat was great, especially the part about Paul being offended when Mar feel asleep on him. The part about Paul's nose is a bit creepy, but something that has to be true and said. The proposal was very them, and I love it. That whole scene was too sweet, and well done.

Jamie flipping out! God, definitely lol-ed. I love that Grams was in the bet, perfect way to end this story. Great stuff, and off to read the next!
Hannahwolf chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
I love it! Keep writing!
MintCcIceCream chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
Aw! I loved this story! It was so adorable, and I love Marilyn and Paul! They're so perfect together! I really can't wait fore Jamie and Jacob's story! Good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY AND CHAPTER! I hope you start the next story SOON!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
izziesaurus chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
awww :D Love it!
Tori-Tori-3112 chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
Hey!

I really like your story!

I just want to know now how it'll go on!

See ya

Tori
izziesaurus chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
aww yay! Its about time (:

Update soon!
ally leigh chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
Good chapter! One: I am sad that this one is coming to an end, but it does seem like it is naturally ending itself which works out nicely. Two: Hell yeah I'm interested in a Jamie/Jake story, I think it would be fantastic!

Mar going back into the house and being there by herself, sigh. I felt like this scene was described so well, and just the little details in her room and the thought of real life situations, almost too much but in a good way. I also thought it quite amusing that Finn was removed from her life! My grandparents still keep up the wedding photos of 2 of my aunts and their former husbands...it pisses my aunts off but my grandparent rationale is that they paid for it. Anyways, moving on, reading the letter from Grams to Mar was a sweet way for us to remember Grams and I personally love how much she sees. I love the parallels between Mar and Paul, and then Grams and Buck. Grams giving Mar the push she needed is definitely true, and I loved that Grams added in the part about Mar pushing Jamie when the time comes.

The Paul and Mar togetherness was a great moment in this chapter. I feel like their relationship has progressed naturally and it is no longer weird since I barely give a thought to Finn. I thought it was hysterical that Mar said they could technically get married, I was a little panicked too. Glad that they are courting, I love them together. Lastly, the conversation with Kim was outrageous, and I mean that in the best possible way! Here's to Mar getting on the regime! Greatness. The only way this could have been better is if Paul overheard, and he did! Definitely an lol moment. Loved the way the chapter ended, and I can't wait to read more!
Midguided-Angel chapter 14 . 11/30/2010
love it please update soon
ally leigh chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
Okay, I've had to give this one a few days and it brought out some unexpected emotions in me. I definitely cried my way through the second half of the chapter, and I can only imagine what it must have been like to write it. I also loved the song choice as it is one of my favorite songs, definitely sad though.

The way the chapter started out, where you gave us your take on one aspect of imprinting was something I loved. Everyone is different, but I imagine that it is extremely difficult to stay away from your imprint. The thought of Jake lying on the bed is one that is sad for so many reasons, and I thought that this would be the way he would exist for years to come, just so Jamie's dreams would come true. Of course then I read on, and I can only imagine that things will change for both Mar and Jamie, not to mention the boys.

The last conversation with Mar and Grams was touching, and completely in character for the both of them. That last line from Grams definitely had my eyes stinging, I loved it. I love Grams.

The way you started the scene where Mar went out for a walk, I honestly anticipated that a vampire would come along and something terrible would happen to Mar. I was a bit thrown and panicked when Mar came back to EMTs at her house working on Grams. Terribly saddened.

When Paul got to the hospital, as sad as it was, this felt like such a natural and pure reaction, the two of them mourning the death of someone they loved deeply. I loved that Mar pushed for Jake to pick Jamie up. I feel like her being the imprint, she would know exactly what her sister needs in this scenario. Her wolf, knowingly or unknowingly. That line about being the older sister, sigh, definitely been in a similar situation with my own sister.

I love that Paul laid down the law a bit with Jake. Jake needed to hear it, it is probably making them both miserable. Yeah for

Mar also telling Jake that he has no idea what is best for Jamie because he doesn't know her. Lastly, I love the thought that Grams knew about the Pack and imprinting. I can't wait to see what is in those boxes! Thanks for sharing this with us, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
christy86 chapter 13 . 11/26/2010
update soon can't wait for more chapters when will jacob realize jamie is for him
SirraniaButterfly chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
This is my first review, but I just wanted to say that I am loving your story You Were Everything and look forward to reading more chapters :) Also wanted to say sorry to hear about your Grams! On a more cheerful note, happy thanksgiving!
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »