Reviews for You Were Everything
MintCcIceCream chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
Aw! I'm so sorry, I know how horrible it is to have to lose someone that close to you! I wish you the best!

Oh, and I feel bad for Marylin and co as well, but they're fictional, so they'll move on with their werewolf boyfriends and such. Good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY AND CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
Kishasho123 chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
I freaking love this story.

Sad chapter, but I still loved it.. I'M GONNA MISS GRAMS!

But I am looking forward to when there is a Mr. and Mrs. Noels! :)

Update again SOON please!
Imprinting Magic chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
This was a very good chapter, and very hard to write. You did a very nice job in honoring your grandmother with it. I hope that you also recover from the amount of food that you eat from Thanksgiving. I will also try to do the same. Well I have to Black Friday is not going to wait for me lol. Hope to get a new chapter soon. I like how you are fitting in the Jamie and Jake. I can't wait to see what is in the box.
Twilighter80 chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
I'm crying now! :'( That was sooo sad. It reminds me of when I lost my grandpa to cancer, of course I was pretty young and a bit confuzled. but still. -huggles-

And evil foreshadowing! lol P Or whatever you call it.
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I think you have a really fantastic beginning on this story, it really caught and kept my attention and I really enjoy your writing style. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and seeing what happens next! :D
ally leigh chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
My bad on the late review, school has been stressful and my life has been consumed with Harry Potter all week. I'm sure you don't care, but I've been on an apology streak lately.

Anyways, I had high hopes for this chapter, especially the prospect of Jamie and Jake meeting. I liked the thought of Jamie and Mar wanting to spend as much time as possible with Grams because who knows when it would be her last moment. Their taking advantage of that really shows the type of people they are...well characters, is there any way you are getting something from this? Fail on my part.

Like Mar, Jamie was really getting on my nerves with her muscle obsession talk and I kinda wanted to pull an older sister card and have Mar smack her. Then again, Mar showed excellent patience in resisting the urge for violence. Jamie and Jake's introduction and past history was hilarious and I absolutely loved it. If they do end up having some sort of relationship, I imagine there will never be a dull moment.

Yay for Mar being initiated in to the club, even if she and Paul are just friends...for now anyways. I would love a Paul to warm me up, slightly jealous of a fictional character...so lame.

I love that Jake is trying not to be selfish and make sure that Jamie continues on the path that she wants right now in life. However, I can't help but wonder if Jake has some selfish motivations because he doesn't want to be hurt again. Time will only tell in this case. Lastly, I love Rex too. Loved those last 3 sentences. Good chapter and I can't wait to read more!
Twilighter80 chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
I knew Jake would imprint on Jamie! And I liked the idea, until they talked about the fact that she's in school and stuff. Then I thought poor Jamie and really poor Jake. (
Brooklyns Finest Hufflepuff chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
wow i knew it ohhhh man i soo knew that jake would imprint on jamie please make it work out between them update soon this story rocks
Imprinting Magic chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
Another great chapter! The question is are we going to do a Jake/Jamie story after or are things going to get really interesting. I would love to see the j/j story written by you. I like any story you write. LOL ok enough.
Hapsgurl80 chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
AWESOME CHAPTER PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Hapsgurl80 chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
YEAH THEY KISSED
Brooklyns Finest Hufflepuff chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
omg i thought she wasnt gonna make it thank god she did i also love jamie now awesome chapter update soon please
ally leigh chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
This was a very emotional chapter, and I related to it pretty easily. Although all of my grandparents are still alive, 2 of them have had some pretty serious health issues where we weren't sure if they were going to make it, and this chapter brought me back. I don't see this as a bad thing though, I love making the personal connection from real life to a book that I'm reading.

With the lighter stuff, and by that I mean Jamie in the beginning, I am really loving her. Mar's line about Jamie being sarcastic and fanatical which provides her with a good laugh had me cracking up. I could only think how true it was, especially compared to Jamie's original character in the beginning of the story. Just seeing how all of the characters have changed or grown since the beginning is just another part of the process that I am loving. I'm also loving the Paul and Mar life-long friend time that we are getting. Those two definitely crack me up, especially their dog conversation. By the way, that last line of the chapter completely melted my heart. I definitely wanted a Paul of my own after reading that line. As always, I can't wait to read more!
Twilighter80 chapter 11 . 11/13/2010
I'm really sorry to hear about your grandparents. But I think putting them in this story was a great idea. And I know what it's like to lose someone, I lost my grandfather about 8 years ago. Even though it's been so long, I still feel the pain of losing him.

And for the story itself, poor Grams!
Imprinting Magic chapter 11 . 11/13/2010
Nice chapter! Sorry to hear about your grandparents. You are doing a real good job with it.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »