Reviews for You Were Everything
Brooklyns Finest Hufflepuff chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
ummmm amazing i loved it update soon i loved it soooo much
ally leigh chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
Good chapter! I liked the theme of closure that was apparent throughout, I did feel that I had closure as a reader between the Finn/Mar relationship. The metaphor with her series of books was also a great one! I am loving Pack stories with babies, and this one is definitely no exception. I also really like that we are seeing the theme of babies again as that was such a big part of the first chapters. I can't wait to see Kim and Jared's new baby, and I was loving little Ben. I loved it, and I hope that we will see Jamie relatively soon. As always, I can't wait to read more!
fantasyessa chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
Lol, good one! :D
Kishasho123 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
I Love This Story! BUT I'm waiting ever so paitently for them to just get together! AHH! I can't wait any longer!

Great Job though. Keep up the good work!

and Update again SOON please! :)
Twilighter80 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
Awww, the end of this one was my fave. With Paul holding Ben. The image in my mind was so cute!
Imprinting Magic chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
Cute chapter! Please update soon! I want to see more of Jamie and hopefully Jake "wink, wink". I also would like Paul to take her on a real date.
ally leigh chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
Another good chapter, I am really liking how Paul and Mar's relationship is progressing. Really, the lack of the relationship which I find to be more refreshing especially since she just got out of a marriage that she though would last a lifetime. Honesty time, so when you said tubing, my Southern California brain that is surrounded by lakes and rivers assumed that tubing had to do with water as that has been my experience with it. I thought that this was crazy and decided I misinterpreted what you really meant, lo and behold I did. I loved that whole scene Paul and Mar time plus the pack. Growly Paul was quite amusing, and I don't mind a bit of teasing to keep our hero in check. The part at the end was awkward, and by that I mean I read that there was some tension and awkwardness between the characters. Of course to me this added to the realness of the scene, which I love when authors do that. I can't wait for Jamie and Jake to meet, I can see some great one-liners/insane conversations in their future! I can't wait to read more!
southernvampirepirate chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
this story is so awesome. when i came to chapter eight i was sad that that was all you had posted at the moment! please update soon:)
Twilighter80 chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Awww, way to ruin it! P I was so excited to see what would happen with Jamie and Jacob. Anywho, I loved the tubing/sledding. hahaha.
Imprinting Magic chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Your just pure evil I wanted Jake and Jamie to meet!
fantasyessa chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
I liked it a lot! Especially the ending! lol :D
ally leigh chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
Cute chapter! I was happy to see the pack again, and I kind of like the tension of not knowing what to expect between Paul and Mar and their imprint. Paul as the alpha over the puppies is quite amusing, cute quirk. I also loved Mar's freak out over meeting the pack officially as an imprint. Baby Max was the best, I love little babies in pack stories. I also loves Mar's interaction with Jake and the prospect of Jamie meeting the Pack. I sense some great lines between Jake and Jamie, even if nothing romantic occurs. Good stuff, and I can't wait to read more!
fantasyessa chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
Wooh...I do reckon I smell an imprint coming from Jake and Jamie! Or at least a romance, lol! From what I know from your stories not everything is necessarily an imprint! :D Update soon please! :D
Hapsgurl80 chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
Awesome chapter maybe if jacob didnt imprint on nessie jamie has a chance! And love the heater ref to bella and edward ha that was classic i loved it please update soon
Imprinting Magic chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
hope jake imprints on her. update soon.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »