Reviews for Bells for Her
Rickashay chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Awww, that's so sweet! I never thought of this as a couple, but I actually kind of like it. :) Thanks for the read!
Aussie-Muggle chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
At the risk of sounding like a mindless fangirl... Awww. That was so cute.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
A creative pairing idea and one that I must admit I absolutely LOVE. Oh, how I wish there was a full-length story of this out there, somewhere. It's fresh and new and outright charming. Wonderful!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Well talk about a strange pairing. I have never considered having Kuei and Yue together. Still nicely done Milady GraysonPaladin, For the JinKo's Glory and ToKo Might.
A Silence in Winter chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Hmm, rare pair indeed! I've actually never seen this before. But in all fairness, I hardly EVER see Yue's name mentioned in these pages of fanfiction unless it is within a story and Sokka is reminiscing. Rarely does she actually get to interact. So yay! ]

Very cute! I like the idea of an arranged marriage, especially if it isn't with Hahn. Haha! He never deserved Yue. Kuei's reactions were quite adorable. Although think it's funny that LONG FENG is one of the guys who is in on this. xDD

Very cool that you also gave a supporting reason as to why Yue and Kuei were getting married, i.e. pact with the Northern Water Tribe. -

Adorable! Great job! -Leigh