Reviews for Stressbaking
Gleekforever12345 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
lol this was a good one very funny and cute :)
TeenageDreamO2O chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
this was funny!
Ahley1313 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Sebklaine threesome. I love these
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
How did Kurt the Stressbaker becomg Kurt the Feelings Eater? Love this one, not just because you write epic Furt bromance, but because now I want one of those brownies!
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love your stressbaker!Kurt verse. It seems so apropos for him. I can definitely see him whipping up some brownies for no reason to try and take his mind off things. I love that he's stressbaked enough that even Mercedes knows what he's up to when Finn admits that Kurt made brownies. It's sweet, even if it's sad that Kurt is stressed out enough that he needs an outlet for his emotions that doesn't involve words. It reminds me of his stress-eating. Growing up with someone like Burt, it doesn't surprise me that he would find an outlet in the kitchen, since one of them would have to make food, and it clear isn't Burt.

The Furt here is adorable as well. I love how Finn is distressed at the thought of having to fend for himself food-wise for an evening (since Burt and Carole are out), and Kurt isn't willing to share his brownies initially. The text messages were hilarious; spot-on for Kurt and definitely necessary to keep Finn from burning down the place.

I just love all the stressbaking/eating feels.
secretwriter18 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I love this one shot. I really do. It made me smile through the entire thing, becaus it's well written and the humor isn't completely overbearing like some people tend to make it in fanfiction. Kurt is sassy and Finn is simplistic in the best sense. It is very, very goood one shot, even if it might not be one of your recent ones.

Oh, and a side note of interest:I was having a pretty sucky day-or night, since it's dark here-and it made me laugh out loud. My mom gave me weird looks for that. Seriously. Anyway, you're a very good writer, and I will be reading more of your stuff, so expect more reviews from me!
Gleek-CRISSCOLFER chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hahahaaha so funny

Payton86
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Gah, Furt brotherlyness is my favourite. And Kurt is adorable. I loved this!
singyourheartout287 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love this! I think this is probably totally canon. And I love reading Kurt/Finn sibling stories. I think that despite their differences, they're probably really good brothers to each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
BROMANCE LOVE! Ahh I LOVE your fics so much! You are amazing. Never stop writing. Ever.
iHeartPi chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I knew I recognised stressbaking! It didn't click until you said about Pushing Daisies but I remember now. I love this, I can totally see Kurt as a stressbaker and you write Finn really well. I'm somewhat jealous of Kurt's well stocked kitchen though, because now I want brownies and I don't have the ingredients. *sob*
rofro05 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
As much as I LOVE all of you angst, I always look foward to the lighthearted fluffiness of pieces like these. Not to mention that the idea of Kurt being a stressbaker is totally believeable! And Kurt all stress over his ACTs and spazing is just almost too much fluff to handle. And Finn trying to be all brotherly and adorable just pushes it over the top. Well that and Kurt texting Finn to use the potholder. But I have to say that my absolute favorite of this entire piece has to be Mercedes. Her call was so funny!
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
this is fantastic and hilarious and all that is good about glee.
THE ONE WITH THE CREEPY NAMES chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
this was sooo cute!

I've always wanted fanfics that just casually let light to the regular day for the Hudson-Hummels.

You did such a great job, as always!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Man, I could kill for some cookies now. And it's 10 PM. You're totally responsible for the plus kilos I'll be sporting tomorrow :DD
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »