Reviews for More than Brushstrokes
2lazy2login chapter 18 . 3/4
I loved your adaptation of the prompt! And I originally came looking for hg/ss romance, but at one point I wasn't sure if it was gonna happen. Even with my doubts, I tremendously enjoyed the story, and I still would have enjoyed if even if Severus and Hermione didn't get together. The fact that they did was an added bonus to an already wonderful story. There was great humor as well!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
I normally didn't pair them unless it was her having just a crush and it being a silly "puppy love." Story...mainly because I didn't like it being like he would rape her...but I liked this because it was sweet,humorous and she was a lot closer to his age...the last part was just aradorable maybe you could right some more...maybe a SnapeXReader?
Jamelia098 chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
cute :)
KolaBugg chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
The H/S ship is growing on me. I actually really enjoyed this though it got a bit cheesy toward the end. Over all very well written.
8thweasleykid chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
I liked it
Booklvr.Annie chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
I loved this! Great story!
comicgrrl chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
"Get up, I need this chair," Severus demanded.
"I had it before you."
"And you have had it long enough! Get up!"

Loved that part.

I think this is a really interesting idea and I'm enjoying the story you're painting if you will ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
:) nice story
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
Aww...I love this ending. Marvelous story.
Jasie Song chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Oh dear! I can see mass-marketing of imortality scams in the wizard painting market future. . "You too can live forever! Be young and beautiful! Get your portrait painted while you're young, imbued after death with your very soul and all you learned in life! A mere 80,000 galleons, guaranteed life after death!"

And then the Ministry of Magic steps in and bans it due to too many 'accidents' (meanwhile they all have safeguarded portraits of their own), and soul portraiture becomes a dark art .

Snape may have stumbled onto something huge. Hope there are no paintings of Voldemort lying around!
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
She actually apologized to him! Color me very gratified and surprissed-nobody ever apologized to Snape in canon, not that I ever saw (I mean a real apology, and not a 'sorry you feel so bad about being screwed over *again* type apology).

I am so glad that everything is running smoothly now, and soon to be lots more fun!
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
She had balked at it and at the picture he'd drawn up of a skeleton in a top hat, bent over a cauldron, brewing.

-But the Weasley twins would buy one of everything for just that logo-maybe he ought to make a few products with it, for ah, special gentlemen.

I want that hair tonic, by the way.

And he repulsed Madam Whatsit very well, and remembered his mantra. Extra biscuit for him!

But...he acted stupidly with Hermione-and now he knows why. Time for a stubborn Slytherin to keep up the attack!

Ok, I hope it's Hermione who sent that portkey...
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
Oh, Snape bought Madam Puddifoot's! How delightful. Now too much older children can sip tea (or whatever) and make lustful eyes at each other.

And it's nice that Harry worries about Hermione, but really, has he forgotten the canaries?

Lovely chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Oh, excellent chapter! I expect that Snape will use the fund at Hogwarts as seed money only, and replace it as soon as his (and Hermione's) ship has come in; he remembers being poor himself and would hate to deprive someone of necessities.

And it doesn't sound like Hermione plans to be Headmistress all that much longer.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
And try to refrain from staring."

-Good luck with that. As Flitwick, I suspect there is some guilt to work off; after all, he helped Minerva to drive Snape out of Hogwarts to his death, and one feels that Minerva did not care to discuss the subject with the Charms professor (or anyone else, for that matter). But Hooch seems sincere, as do the others.

Glad the spell worked!