Reviews for More than Brushstrokes
GuLaLi561 chapter 18 . 12/7
Oh my... the story line was very entertaining, very imaginative,light and heartwarming...
My fave is the fruit bowl and tub scene chapter.
Snape after death is really are entertaining
httpswww.fanf chapter 15 . 2/18
bello
joanna.nowicka chapter 18 . 1/13
Wow. The idea is incredible, very interesting and well thought of. Unfortunately, it's very rushed. The first couple of chapters are quite extensive but the rest is very very short and I would like to read a lot more! Anyway, it was great! :)
mdpotter chapter 18 . 1/2
LOVE this story. It is my second fan fiction read...thank you!
mdpotter chapter 9 . 1/2
I love how you have incorporated the personalities of both characters, while still staying true to your story line. The idea of this story is really genius and your word usage, fantastic!
Mrs O S chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
So original!
A very nice story
payneblack chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
this was beautiful
I M Sterling chapter 18 . 1/17/2016
This is so sweet.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
this was wonderful thank you
NothingNooneZero chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
This was such a beautiful little story. I'm glad I read it. I admit, I am a sucker for stories in which Severus finally gets the peace and love he deserves. Thanks for sharing!
2lazy2login chapter 18 . 3/4/2015
I loved your adaptation of the prompt! And I originally came looking for hg/ss romance, but at one point I wasn't sure if it was gonna happen. Even with my doubts, I tremendously enjoyed the story, and I still would have enjoyed if even if Severus and Hermione didn't get together. The fact that they did was an added bonus to an already wonderful story. There was great humor as well!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
I normally didn't pair them unless it was her having just a crush and it being a silly "puppy love." Story...mainly because I didn't like it being like he would rape her...but I liked this because it was sweet,humorous and she was a lot closer to his age...the last part was just aradorable maybe you could right some more...maybe a SnapeXReader?
Jamelia098 chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
cute :)
KolaBugg chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
The H/S ship is growing on me. I actually really enjoyed this though it got a bit cheesy toward the end. Over all very well written.
8thweasleykid chapter 18 . 1/26/2014