Reviews for Herself
fanakatsuki chapter 1 . 8/28
Be proud about yourself. It was well written. Oh how i love the ending of the game.
Catsrawesome chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Oh... um. I think I just spoiled myself, but I couldn't help it. I love writing like yours and this was a wonderful piece of writing indeed. It fits the mood of the game, and while I admit I could not figure out how to get out of that stupid room with that stupid trick without resorting to the walkthrough, I think that game is a masterpiece. And now you have inspired me to at least attempt to get these two the hell out of that castle.
findtheScissorhands chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
OrpheumZero chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Very nice. Interesting to think the shadow boys were still somewhat menacing after the Queen's fall. Personally, I think they were the ones who revived her (Yorda), while the Idol gates (which I think were also the bodies of the previous children) were what saved her from the sinking castle.

Anyway, it's interesting how this story reminds me of a doujin that had a short story involving Ico and Yorda living together, Yorda still stuck as a shadow. She's violent and agreesive, likely ashamed or disturbed by her visage. But after running away and being found by Ico, the darkness peels off and she's herself once more.

Again, great story.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Success. This is extraordinary, I love it to pieces. The detail and the way you have everything worded. Great job!
Negative Creep chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh man. I'm so frickin' glad you're writing for ICO. I had just about given up on reading fanfiction entirely and then you just swoop down like a hawk and BAM! Out of the goddamned park. I knew good things were coming when I saw the author.

Shadow of the Colossus next, dollface. You know you wanna.