Reviews for A Little Treason
Kat2020 chapter 4 . 3/28
Yavin skirmishes?
CloneMandoBountyHunters chapter 1 . 2/24
LOVE this story! Well done!
pronker chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was especially good and the way that the clones 'discussed' the issue, and also the point that time and experience would dull their imprinted training, especially telling. I'm taking your advice and stopping at ch. 1.
xDalliancex chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Just thought I'd let you know - I have not stopped crying through this since Fives was killed. Thank you for such a beautiful story - with a true ending x
Bob chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
This is an amazing story. I'm trying to multitask between writing a report and this, and I find myself on Fanfic reading your story more trhan my report. This is incredibly moving, although some parts are hard to understand. Order 66 is tough to write on, and you nailed it. The only problem is my two favorite clones, Echo and Fives, die. I can't help but wonder why you chose to kill Rex! This is an amazingly well written story and I could never write something as moving as it.
Linnup chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
*sob* that was sooooo sad, the end part *sniffel*this is just too touching *cry*
HellzCrusader chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
you know what? I think that was Leia. :D grat story, sad, but awesome none the less. I am a HUGE supporter of clone-centric stories, those boys need more love and cuddles. :D
Grey Marquise chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
Most Rex/Ahsoka stories dealing with Order 66 kill off both characters; more than half of them have Rex commit suicide. I don't think these stories are realistic. Yours is. You perfectly captured the relationship between Rex and Ahsoka as we've seen so far. Friendship, but more, and never quite realized. The brotherhood between the clones and their sense of duty are also amazing.

Chapter 7 honestly made me cry, which is pretty rare for a fanfic. I was listening to "The Execution" from Anna and the King, and it provided the perfect backdrop for the chapter.

A truly awesome fic! Great job!
laloga chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Really good, really intense. I enjoyed the unspoken questions between Rex and Bly!
laloga chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Off to a great start...Order 66 is so depressing, but you've handled it well. I really like the way that the clones discussed it beforehand, fully aware of how they would react. Can't wait to read more!
PenNameofMine chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
This one made me cry. I think this story is a very good example of "Aayhan". Very bittersweet.
BunBun Fett chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Holy crap, this was perfect. The last chapter - chapter six - had me nearly bawling. GAH! It's not often that I'm moved to tears. So very poignantly written; beautifully done. I really have no other words of praise. This was a fantastic read, if a bit depressing. :( No happy endings here, really, but in a lot of ways, I really liked the realism. Brava!
Queen chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
A lovely ending to the story. And the part with the tattoo makes much more sense this way! Chopper is wonderful in this chapter - you write him very well, and he doesn't seem to have many fics involving him. All in all, a fitting end to a great story.
lady gaga chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
ok then
lady gaga chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
wozies damn brent got me to say it