Reviews for A Little Treason
BetaReject chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
Aww this was such a lovely ending! I really did enjoy how you explored Chopper's first steps of freedom here and the price he's paid for it as well. I am rather curious about the young woman though, I wonder if she will make a return in your future tales? Somehow I could see those two becoming friends in time.

Anyways this was another wonderfully done piece. Filled with hard facts but underlined with much needed hope. I'm so glad that Rex found peace and that Chopper was able to finally become a free man.
AL0LT0 chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
did he just meat princess lea
Queen chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Though I know how this ends, I'm still looking forward to the ending! This...is just so utterly sad, though still so very beautiful. I love how Ahsoka seems to come for him now that he's dying, though it's also too sad knowing they've lived through the Death Star II only to have Rex fall at this point. Poignant too is how long Rex waited for her, and how she gave him hope for all those years by letting him think she was still alive.

Looking forward to seeing Chopper's last chapter. :)
BetaReject chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
oh my goodness this is so heartbreaking and so perfect for Chopper and Rex. Wow I loved how Ahsoka is always there for Rex. AFter such a long period of silence he's finally feeling her presence once more and knows peace.

Oh goodness wow what a touching if now heartbreaking end for Rex. I'm so glad he was able to cross the veil with Chopper watching over him that he didn't have to face it alone. As before this is such a wonderful chapter I cannot wait ot read the last one tonight...
BetaReject chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Holy crap that is all I can say about this piece. Seriously this trumps all my clone tales hands down! m(_ _)m My word I'm so glad you listened to Queen and continued this because it is utterly amazing! You're portrayal of these boys to me should be canon!

I loved how you showed their strengths, their weaknesses, the struggles they endured and their silent fight to maintain themselves in a hell they were created to serve. I admit I've always respected Chopper, Fives and Echo but wow you've brought my respect for them to a whole new level with this story. Not to mention the relationship between Rex and Ahsoka was so incredibly tender and sweet. I really could see this actually happening in canon-as I could Chopper's handling of the 'thief' and Fives confrontation with Lord Vader. This was incredibly powerful and so superbly done! I do hope there will be more in the future!
lady gaga chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
nice next chapter opleez update...eww im begging ah nevermind
Queen chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
It's so good to see them looking out for each other - Fives standing up to Vader, no less! As always, wonderful work here.
lady gaga chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
A toddler came from around the building, holding hands with an older girl and babbling cheerfully. Echo couldn't take his eyes from the amber-eyed girl with dark curly hair surrounding her two lekku. His mouth moved but nothing came out. He tried again to give the woman her answer. The decision and the words came together.

i knoi wat he was thinking then wat he wanted to say...
lady gaga chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
ok
Queen chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
I still love this chapter, and not just because you borrowed my characters. It's so nice to see what happens to everyone post Order 66 - not just Rex, or Ahsoka, but all of them. The last line, determining Echo's fate, is so very sad.
AL0LT0 chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
awesomeness!
Queen chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Yay Chopper! And oh that poor confused mother. This chapter really lives up to the title of the fic - little acts of treason that allow Chopper, Rex, Echo and Fives to do the right thing in the face of such tragedy. The little alteration to Chopper's realizing the girl is Force-sensitive is much clearer now, too.

As always, lovely work!
Queen chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
So much subtext in this short chapter. I can't help but wonder what's going through Bly's head while he's talking to Rex. Ahsoka's survival has given Rex the ability to be steady and move forward despite everything else going on, and Bly's reaction and words stand in so much contrast.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
lady gaga chapter 2 . 11/15/2010