Reviews for Collateral Damage
Sinvisigoth chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
Thanks for an amazing story! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
While this is a good story, there are a few things I don't understand. Erin makes Aaron return to work because he's needed but then her and Rossi take off time and spend it with Penelope. It would've been smarter and kinder to let her husband stay with her. Also when Penelope decided to take Mark of life support she doesn't even call Aaron to talk to him about it... It's his son too, so that feels really off. I don't know, it feels like you're really pushing Erin and Rossi as main characters. Rossi I can see due to his friendship with Aaron. But half the time it feels like Aaarons a secondary character. A lot of his relationship with Penny was summed up in "they got closer and their feelings deepened" versus you actually showing us real moments between them. Just like Jacks relationship with Penny; he just casually calls her mom but there's no mention of if he's okay with that and when it becomes sincere and not just for cover. I think this could've been executed cleaner. Especially since it feels like two separate stories with the climax being the shoot out with the religious extremists. Now it's dragging.
Canadian Harry Potter Fan chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
Dawww so cute! Babies! I needed that I just went to see the new Noah's ark movie. No spoilers but holy cow it did not go the way I thought it would and I really needed some fluff to perk up my spirits. Little baby triplets getting Reid god parented is just what I needed.
ptl4ever419 chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Oh my gosh, triplets! Totally wasn't expecting that, loved the story was full of twists and turns :)
Kathleen Russell chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
I hated this...it made me cry and I hate crying. Actually..I really did enjoy it, even through the dang tears.
Excellent Job... Thank you

Kathleen
Grovek26 chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
Gorgeous story, laughed and cried...lots.
ImmortalWar chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
I don't think I have ever cried so hard in my life...It was a beautiful story and I loved the pairing.
Bambalina chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
This story has made it's way on the list of best fanfics I have ever read, a short list of three. :) At first I was hesitant on reading it to be truthful, but this was well worth the time spent reading.
Witchy-grrl chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
TRIPLETS? AWWWWWWW that makes my shipper heart just wanna explode in fangirly glee. :D :D :D

This was gorgeous, dahling! :P The conclusion was perfect, and the happy family vibe is just AWESOME. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
Witchy-grrl chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
I've been kinda devouring this without leaving a review thus far, LOL, so I apologize for that.

But OH! I had to say something after this particular chapter. As a nurse, while I definitely had to criticize some of the medical points with the birth and the aftereffects (exammple: sex 2 weeks after giving birth? no breastmilk?), the emotional aspects were ABSOLUTELY on point. ::OH! MY HEART! IT BREAKS!:: I just wanted to glomp Penelope and Aaron and huggle them to death. And then Dumbo's "Baby Mine"? AAAAAAAHHHHH you found my one weak Disney point. :P

::off to read the rest!::
Patricia16 chapter 15 . 1/30/2011
I loved it ... it made me laugh and cry
LGhouse chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
great beggining! I can't wait to get to the juicy parts! Good job!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
this was amazing i loved it
i finished reading this in two days
twilightmecrazii chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
loved it that was amazing loved the story
twilightmecrazii chapter 14 . 12/11/2010