Reviews for The TARDIS Scanner
Marmelatta chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Oh, this is brilliant! It's so hard to find well-written fics about the Classic companions, but you have, without a doubt, pulled this one off quite spectacularly. :)

Hope inspiration hits again!

Marmelatta
MayFairy chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
YAY! you actually came and paid a visit to us again... (but you know that as long as you keep writing E/M for POTO i'll still love you regardless).

this was brilliant, really sad until the last line and then it was lovely and cute because she is going to fix him.

LOVEEEE!
phantomlistener chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Poor Astrid! I love this - aspecially Christina's reaction to Sally's rant.

I do have one suggestion that popped in to my head the second I read about the bus. Because I don't know if you're aware of the Iris Wildthyme audios but she's basically a crazy nutter who travels time and space in a London bus. My brain SCREAMS crossover :P
phantomlistener chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
This is by far my favourite chapter. It's just so Nyssa to care for everyone who needs it, no matter what. She has a heart of gold.
MayFairy chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
hahaha! i hate adam too! by the way, i know you are a rose hater, so i thought i would tell you that alonsydoctor is doing a rewrite of series one and two with her own character. thought maybe it could interest you because of lack of Rose.
MayFairy chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
is this about Adric?

and Ace obviously. i liked it despite not really knowing.
garfieldodie chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
And she would too, really.

I see potential for a full-length story in this one.
MayFairy chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
tiny, but good. I have only seen Nyssa in Logopolis and Castrovalva, but i liked her.
greenpanda007 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh and get a new title. Please.
greenpanda007 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
I'm sad you couldn't get the first chapter to take you further. It was a truly wonderful idea. But I did also enjoy what you did with sara janes story and being left behind. Suggestion: Mage you could do one with rene from the space ship and time warp to 18th century France and the creepy masquerade clockwork robot aliens? Altogether good story. Or maybe you could have the ramshackle bus pick up sara jane? Keep writing. It was a truly wonderful idea, and I hope you can find some way to let it realize it's full potential.
MayFairy chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
haha! the doctor never can get it right, can he?
Terra Young chapter 1 . 10/21/2010