Reviews for Photo Finish
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
I know you are rewriting this. Biphobia is never appropriate so please do not include it.
Mr.Reaper13 chapter 44 . 1/5/2014
I just absolutely LOVE the ninja lettuce part.
PianoPrincess chapter 53 . 5/27/2013
Awww! Cute. Sad towards the end with the Damon thing, but overall, I really liked it! :D
mxmsupporter chapter 53 . 5/11/2013
Yay! You did a good job ending it this way, so sweet! Although i liked the chapters where Mello tries to seduce Matt better, these with Mello suffering because of a trauma were good too. And the sweetest fluff-lemon ever! You know, this one where Matt topped for the first time... Gyah, just our sweet little puppy!
Although you could put more lemon in there for little pervs like me :D. I know you can write them, coz i've read the PWP series. By the way, will it be updated? I'll be glad to read another one _.
twinshaolindrag chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
Ren from Nu'est reminds me SO damn much of Mello. They look similar and have somewhat similar personalities. Ren is a kpopstar, he has blonde hair-google him. He's known for his feminine looks and fierce personality.
shaolintwindrag chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
OMG so kinky and badass! loving it!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
this promises to be very entertaining ;)
Guest chapter 53 . 1/5/2013
The last part made me lol
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Stayed up for 58 HR watching DN
Merixel chapter 53 . 12/15/2012
Gosh, I loved Mello's sexual harrasment towards Matt. x)
Too bad it doesn't last in the end, but it's sweet to see how they've changed together, how they rely on and finally just depend of each other. )
melodramaticglassescharacter chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Weird crazy shit? I stole my dad's credit card to buy the manga, if that counts
Skylin19 chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Great...oh so great.
InSaNeAngelsgottanAK47 chapter 53 . 7/20/2012
You know, this changed a lot from beggining to the end. (And really cute ending, I might add;}) I also like your writing styles the whole way through{:
June.la.tw chapter 53 . 7/14/2012
Love this story it had a great start and lovely end!
Funny storie I actually started reading this story last year but couldn't remember if I had finished it (I didn't) so I started looking for in but I was convinced that it was called Picture Perfect. LOL silly me! I loved your take on how Mello get his his scar.
Over all great story!