Reviews for Watson vs Holmes
arachnidjds chapter 1 . 8/20
John would definitely win. He has military experience. I really want to see what Donovan's comment was now. Amazing story!
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 6/7
Sherlock would've won. John's a doctor with very good aim. He's not the superhero many seem to think...he gets kidnapped waayy too much. Sherlock...never. nice oneshot though.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Hee. Rereading this and loving it still. XD
Dontblink chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
my favorite line was, "people in glass houses Mycroft..." It made me giggle like you wouldn't believe. It was so snarky and it was a perfect dig at his older brother.

Loved it!
1mz.comatose4 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Sherlock would win
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Ok, I totally expected this to be some moriarty plot to make Sherlock and John battle it out and instead got a total crack fic that literally had me laughing the entire time! It totally turned my mood from bored to amused :) I'm back to bored again (feeling like Sherlock...) but this was an awesome diversion :D just... BILL'S COMMENT ABOUT JOHN AND GUNS... "I thought the safety was on!" I kind of NEED that story now...
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Lol, the Spider Pig song. XDDD
God, this is so hilarious, I love it! :D
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is so FUNNY! ! ! ! You should TOTALLY do more humor! ! Yeah Author Person! Take a break from writing Angst and write us (me really) more of this genre! ! ! Other Authors should take a leaf from your..."page" and do this type of fic too! ! Hopefully they would be as funny as this one!

Thank you for making this fic! ! ! Please make more like it! ! !
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
...suuuuure, sherlock...
Louey06 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wonderful. I love how they have this debate on the internet. John would definitely win, no questions asked
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Ha! That was brilliant! I love that Watson won, and the ending was wonderful. Too funny! And Watson singing Spiderman Sherlock Holmes! xD Great story, love it. Was hesitant at first, but it was definitely worth the read.

Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I lost it at 'Can he make a cup of tea? No he can't...!' Thanks very much for posting )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I think sherlock would win.
Sophie W chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I was laughing out loud! Great story! Very funny! Thank you!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Well of course John wins. He's an army doctor captain person and he can snipe and arm wrestle and stuff.
I bet people said the same thing on Sherlock's website...if anyone actually saw it.