Reviews for My Father's Dragon
AniLovesMe chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Eeeep! Oh no!

They've gotta find a way out of there! Poor Orion!

I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update it SOON!

NamineNasha chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Poor Toothless, poor Orion good chapter though can't wait for the next one
AniLovesMe chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Good chapter! At least Orion is finally standing up for herself as far as Rain is concerned... and poor Toothless! I hope he's ok and I hope she can get him back!

Please update soon!

Shugopop chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
its really amazing. id love to read more
NamineNasha chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Oh no poor Toothless
Nocte Furorem chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
HAHAHA!

Ohhh, sweet revenge!

That was a perfect payback. Good story so far, keep it up.
just me chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Good start!

Also, remember how in the How To Train Your Dragons books there's another Viking village (the Bog Burglars) run by Bertha who has a daughter around Hiccup's age whom she named Camikaze (a pun on "kamikaze")? You could have Bertha translate so Haruka and Hiccup, Stoick, etc. can understand each other! :)
AniLovesMe chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Hahahaha! I love this story sooo much, and if I may say, your writing has very much improved since the first chapter. This is very entertaining and I would love to read more! Please update soon!

Kibou chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Great fic! Wow, I loved it. Most people write Hiccp's kids as /just/ Hiccup, the same crative/gentle personallity... They never have any Astrid(or whoever their mother is) in there. But I can see the "Astrid" in all three of them, along with that little bit of "Hiccup" touch.(There seem to be very few with that) I like the story line too, and you are a great writer! Keep it up, because I'll be waiting for more. :)

-Kibou
PB StarBlast chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
loved this chapter! but it is really sad how orion can't get the people aceptance :( you should write more father - daughter moment's and also, is Rain the boy or the girl? or are the twins both boys? i got a little confused..
snowangel420 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
So good! Did u inspire the part where Toothless saved Ri from the Monstrous Nightmare from HTTYD? I am so certain that u did. Love it! Update!
NamineNasha chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Ah this is so cute
annependragon chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
cool, yep she's just like Hiccup.
PB StarBlast chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
im totally loving this :) please update soon!
snowangel420 chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Wow. This is really good. Please update soon.