Reviews for Yearning for you
Caro-Kitty chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
This was a lovely story :)
Cylnein chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
My I totally love this! I actually read it like five times but every single time I can't stop admiring how perfect it is

And every evening at home I sit motionlessly on the futon, clasping the black kimono in my trembling hands… Curse him, but I won't cry. I won't.

Never failed to cry in this part..trembling's so heartbreaking I really like how you did it in juushiro' pov
You expressed him so well..

And I absolutely LOVED juushiro unconsciously saying his thought
Do you hear me, idiot?
- I do hear you, Juu, you know
Oh, my… did I say that aloud?
yESYESYESYeS I think it really fits him cuz he didn't have the courage to say things like that consciously..hehe

Just wanna say that you're awesome
MerryKitten chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I enjoyed this very much! Thank you!
coraz chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Seriously, each time I read you, I feel your characters feelings so intensely, it's amazing...

It killed me when I found that you initialy writte stories in a language I can't read... Well! That is not your fault ;) And I think it is very nice of you to take the time to translate some stories in English.

Best, Coraz :)
Juu-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I honestly love this fanfic. It's one of my absolute favorites!
thousandyearflower chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
That was THE. Best. Fanfiction. I've read for Bleach so far.

It is absolutely a favorite of mine.

You protrayed the characters just right, and I have never read a another work that describes two hesitant sides better than your's. Give yourself several pats on the back for good work!

I love the way you wrote Unohana. She definately needs some attention in the series!

Three cheers for you!

And again, it was an AMAZING story.
SinsofMidnight chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I love Unohana interfering in things, trying to push them together first, then punishing Shunsui later...

You did a great job on this one :)
fanficfansinceforever chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I love the story. It was amazing! Thank you for making my day-more like night it's pretty dark right now. Anyway Thank you!
namayani chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I just found your story and I think it's one of the best ShunUki stories I've ever read! It's short, sweet, to the point, paced perfectly, developed wonderfully!

I can't wait to look through some of your other work!
MechanicalRosebud chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I love your story! I got those delicious tingles in my body when I read that steamy lemon bit and the story to go with it? Beautiful, just damn amazing.
Apurva21 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
love this! love it love it love it!
6strangeDOLL9 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Oh...finally I found what I looked for! I dont know why, but I havent seen this in filter search. :D I must have been blind. Nah, anyway, this was awesome! Beautiful! I love strories like this, when the two of them begin from nothing. First times or how should I call it. And all that tease! Its pretty rare to find something not smutt for this pairing. AAaaah and I looked for your other stories and there are even more! Im so happy! *goes to read other of your fics *
S. Rune chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Can I still choose your next to-translate work? If so then ''Two Fates, One Story'' is the one.
The story as a whole was beautiful - especially this chapter - and somehow I imagine it would have been more so if I was fluent in Russian.
S. Rune chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
''Several days pass, and only
then I do notice that something is missing.''
Sometimes Yamamoto strikes me as Dumbledore, or is it the other way around?
Post Hueco Mundo with the reversel of roles is ironic. The plan or rather the show Ukitake was brilliant.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
The begining and the ending are superb, the words flow with certain smoothness and it makes me sadness for Ukitake.