Reviews for Just Look In The Mirror
D chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Awsome continue this...
SyberiaWinx chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is really good. I wish you'd write more about them.
TheMellowMidnight chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is quite a wonderful story you have here. If you don't mind, could please continue the story. Despite the game being (admittedly) awful, I have to say the premise of the game is genuinely engaging... Well, only the first half not the zombies. I like the two souls trapped in one body concept, as well as the dueling personalities.

Since there are only a few stories of Struggle Within, it would be nice if you could continue this one shot.

It's rare to find well written works. So I hope you consider this review.
GogoYubari69 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I completely adore this! This concept was the very first thing I thought of when I heard of the plot to this (admittedly awful) game. You captured it so elegantly!
j chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
i hope you continue. it's very good so far
Taffioka chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I agree that this would be fantastic if it would be continued. _ There's basically no stories of The Struggle Within game of Clock Tower series. And I've also been searching for a good one to read. D One that is actually good.

And this one-shot was really good! I'm glad you posted it
Hilarious-Mayhem chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I wish this story was longer! I would love to see how our awesome Mr. Bates plan comes along. I've tried to find a story like this for quite a while and I'm pleased with it. If you could continue, I would be ecstatic! Just giving you my opinion, for future reference. Much love, you have brightened my day!

Hilarious-Mayhem
yingyanggirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
fabulous!
Rain-Dancer21 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Hi, just wanted to leave some feedback and say I really enjoyed your story. :)

I think your style of writing, the descriptions, and the way you bring out the two character's personalities is very good.

Going to check out your other stories now :)