Reviews for White Noise
LyraBelle-chan chapter 1 . 9/29
This is actually interesting. The idea is sound and funny and I baffled at the seemingly lack of good crossover stories between the two fandom. Really, a good read in a relax day. I think that as immortal beings, they must have met and recognized each other as some point in their life, and this is it.
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 2/6
Whoa...
That was pretty cool!
Katherine Sanderson chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
This was great! I love that you didn't stupify Edward (even if I don't really like Twilight that much) because wether you like him or not all the bashing is getting annoying.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Yes! Mobster America! And mafia italies. Awesomeness!
Missingwings chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Surprisingly... I really like this. I like the idea, and the interaction was interesting. As for the Italian brothers helping Alfred and Matthew... I like that idea. Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
what?
I AM AWESOME chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
...what
Kadda chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was very well written! Kudos to you!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Oh woow...

Totally liked it!
Clio chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I read it! It's actually very good. Better than the overly done love plot of the actual story. I'm on here for twilight bashing, but you've managed to fix the story. I like this.
Wolf Productions chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
wow, I was really surprised. this story was well thought out and nicely done, good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hmm...what kind of compliment to give when most of the ones I was going to say were already given by other reviewers? Well, one thing I notice is your excellent attention to detail. You crafted every single little sentence perfectly, which made the whole thing flow smoothly. I also liked how you mentioned the "48" on the back of America's jacket-looks like I'm not the only one who cares about historical continuity! And it's little things like those that make certain stories a step above others. Thank you for sharing your exceptional ability to write. This was truly brilliant.
TheAmazingGenie chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wait, your brother has a copy of twilight?
keeper chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This story actually make the countries seem as majestic as they actually should be. :-) I like it!
neko1998 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013