Reviews for A Never Ending Dilemma
Elianna22 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wow, not gonna lie here, this was pretty freaky! Guilt can do crazy things to a person, though, so perhaps guilt over Addison's death has unhinged Zack's mind, creating paranoid, out of character behavior. I'm sure that could actually happen. Zack is a good person at heart and would feel terrible remorse for such an accident. At the very least, the cookie-selling kid did not become a victim. I kept expecting something awful to happen to him. As a fellow writer, I say it was a brave choice to write a story that's quite unlike your others.
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
That was interesting, if not a little weird. Did Zack actually kill Addison? I thought it was an accident, but he says something about killing her. He killed Woody to keep his job. He didn't kill Cody too did he, he was mad at him so the way he is acting I wouldn't put it past him. He mentions that killing is getting to be a chore so it sounds like he has done this beforeā€¦

I was wondering if there was really a kid at all? He seemed to keep appearing and disappearing at random. It was almost like he knew everything Zack was going to do and was always there. Was he maybe a figment of his warped imagination?

Good story I hope Tiger liked it. :)
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Interesting story. I think it was nice that you wrote a one shot for Tiger. It's defintly different but, you did a good job!
Waldojeffers chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Well, that was definitely something different and unexpecting. I've seen stories where Zack ruins his adult life but this is the first time I've seen him become a cold blooded murderer. It's actually kind of tragic, isn't it? Addison gets killed accidentally and the only solution he sees is to to kill Woody (while we all know there are other solutions too). Then he kills Woody and notices a boy and decides he has to kill him too. Seems like murdering people has become a normal thing for Zack, so sad...

But I'm glad the boy survived although I think Zack might kill again some time seeing as he didn't have any remorse when ending Woody's life and was prepared to finish off a little boy too. I hope he'll change his ways though.

Original oneshot to say the least, but a good job at writing something totally different than your usual. :)
tiger002 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Okay, that was bizarre, but since that was what you were going for, it worked. I really liked how you were able to turn something so horrendous into a nice relaxing story. I must admire your creativity and skill with this, and I have to wonder if there isn't anything more to that kid, but I guess since this is a oneshot I won't get those answers. Good story and thanks!