Reviews for The Price of a Soul
Cid chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Really cool story. I don't think Faith got punished enough for torturing Wes to death -The show and your story- but, hey, I guess I'm not the forgiving type.

Ten years in a cell to calm down a bit. Seems fair, IMHO.

Thanks for sharing.
sarlovesoccer chapter 12 . 12/10/2010
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, very very very very very !:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 11/19/2010
Good Story
Maverick500 chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
I think you should do a sequel
sheshe21 chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
I can just picture those four working together. And somehow, it fits. Love this fic! If you write sequels, I'll read them!
sheshe21 chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
Angel and Spike are going to be way beyond angry, that I can tell. Lilah, Lilah, Lilah. Gal never learns. But if she did, then who would be the one who cackles and rubs her hands in evil glee? LoL Lovin' every word of this!
sheshe21 chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
Love these two chapters! The SPike and Angel thing reminds me of season five and their little contest over who was loved byt Buffy best contest. I'm sure Cordy would seriously be ready to stake both if she heard the last conversation. LoL

Well, I would write more on how much I'm lovin' this fic, but I gotta get back to work. (ugh!) Going to be swamped for awhile in the coming weeks, but I'll make sure to take a break and read these fics! Reading for me is a stress relief. When the story is good, that is. And this is good.
sheshe21 chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
You had me going there for a minute! (Well, more then a minute.) Here's a twist that I honestly didn't see coming. Love the diolouge and escape too!
disco-chic chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
This is terrific reading. You have a talent for stringing events together and creating suspense. I LOVE Spike, Cordelia, Faith - they all deserved more screen time, IMHO. Setting Spike up to make the right choice was a fantastic idea (please don't let him fail!) Can't wait to see where you're going with this!
sheshe21 chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
So glad Faith is playing the voice of reason. Staking Cordy is not an option. I'm just hooked on this fic, and will probably read it more then once. I only do that with teh ones I really, really, really like! Great job as always, Vixen!
sheshe21 chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! (hyperventilating) So little time left for Cordy! I so hope Spike gets a little nibble out of Lindsey. LoL Lovin' this story and the characters!
sheshe21 chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Another chapter with great diolouge! Grr! on Lindsey and Grr! on Wolfram and Hart! Feeling bad for Cordy and Spike. Sucks to be W&H's pawns while the others have to worry about Faith, redemption, and the WAtchers Council. Though it's a relief that they're backing off.. (Or are they? LoL) Either way, I don't blame Wes for getting a tad peeved that Cordy hasn't been found. Basically, I love this chapter too.

And thanks for the reference! Makes me all warm inside that I'll get more readers for my fics. I've been working on them again since I started reading yours, along with other fics of A/C that I've started wriiting a long time ago, but never posted. Thanks for the inspiration!
sheshe21 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
I'm just loving this more and more as it goes! The ineraction between Angel and Faith on redemption was veeeery good, and of course Wesley's inner musings on Faith and what has gotten her so mixed up in the first place was just as good as well. Perfect mixture of anger and compassion. But most of all, I like what's going through Spike's brain. Torn between jealousy, bitterness, and a slight alure to something at least good was written pretty well. I wouldn't trust him either if I was in Cordy's shoes, but there's at least something there in soulless Spike that Angelus didn't have. Anyhow, great work as always!

As for a title for your next fic... Hmm... I got a few, though I'm not sure if they'll help or not.

'It's A Little Thing Called Free Will' (or a shortened version) 'It's Called Free Will'

'Destiny, You're Evitable!' (Inspired by what Fred says in the episode 'Offspring' on destiny and the inevitable.)

'Screw Destiny' (Again, what Fred said in Offspring. Gosh, I just love that character!)

'Champions, Seers, And Twists Of Fate'
sheshe21 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I really liked the depth in the characters in this chapter. Both Wesley and COrdy pointint out things and recognizing certain aspects of the two tormenting them. And Spike's little insight on Cordy on something even she's not reayd to admit or see was definitly a like moment. This is my favorite chapter so far, very easy to get involved in!
sheshe21 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Another grand chapter! All I need is some popcorn, a drink, and I'm set for more suspense.