Reviews for The Canadian Connection
AkiseAru1010 chapter 18 . 5/10
LMAO I LOVED THIS... FUNNY AS HECK
Isn't a manacle on the case kind of obvious?
Okay, sorry now I'm a little confused. It seems like that gay club is a fairly large establishment, and in a public place? Russia is deeply against homosexuality. The overwhelming majority of the population think it's wrong, and the government bans homosexual propaganda. Extensive fines and punishments exist legally and socially. While Wikipedia does indicate a gay community in Moscow and other cities, I can't help but wonder if a club like that would really exist in a public area, when there is so much stigma and any advertisements or such the club had could be fined? Then again, I'm not Russian and I haven't been there, so there is that. But still, go read the Wikipedia page on homosexuality in Russia. It might be helpful, despite the fact that it's very depressing... :(
Literally just started the next chapter - judgemental American seems kinda stupid for a spy, and seems strange because I'd expect Alfred to be educated enough to at least keep his prejudices to himself in public (especially unfounded ones...)

Also, importantly - it's 'hoar' frost, not 'wh*re' frost. :'D did make me laugh though!
This seems interesting. I will say though, there's currently more to getting into Russia than just buying two tickets to Moscow. My friend who went had to apply for a visa and wait for some time before he was approved for it, and I'm sure there was some other stuff going on too, with passports and itineraries and more. It's not quite so simple as that. Excited to read more!
Victoria chapter 18 . 12/1/2016
I...LOVED THIS I DIED LAUGHING
Mistress Snow chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I loved this al lot! It had humor that was lowkey dirty. Also, the ending was amazingI was hoping if you would make as sequel; maybe even a series? But I confess that this has given me a lot of laughs. I just love how Ivan thinks Mathew and Yong Soo are masterminds even 'till the endThat was perfect
DragonStar7Queen chapter 18 . 6/22/2016
I honestly wish I could favorite this more than once. This really made me laugh, and was fantastically written. If this was actually a novel, I'd buy it.
Point is I loved it and no takebacks!

-Dragon
SlushieSushi chapter 18 . 5/30/2016
I had the pleasure of reviewing this piece of awesome art, even though I rarely, I mean rarely review to share my opinions, but this is an exception! I was laughing and smiling every chapter I read. No need to say that I love the story. Cheers!
221bdeductions chapter 16 . 5/14/2016
Can't wait to read more! Thank you for not giving up on this story and not finishing it.
penprofiler chapter 18 . 9/4/2015
I'd just like to offer a round of applause (the kind that starts of slow and quiet and builds into a fast booming ovation). This may be the BEST Hetalia story I have ever read! I laughed throughout the entire story. I loved the way you portrayed the characters and kept to true to the rediculous hilarity that is canon for Hetalia. I would definitely read a sequel to this story; hell, I would read thirty sequels to this story.
TorisLaurinaitis96 chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Don't worry! Berwald's accent isn't any more different than what I have seen, and all your characters, including Tino, are very in-character! You did great!
TorisLaurinaitis96 chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
This was great! Laughed my ass of while reading each chapter!
Yo chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This story was just really really hilarious! What ever happened to Matthias tho-?
daydreamerdazee chapter 18 . 3/12/2015
OH MY GOD - FINALLY! THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME. I don't usually read SecretAgentAUs or something along those lines, but this story really caught my attention! When I started to read this, I was instantly hooked! I love this really! XD Every chapter I read, I always crack up! Especially that line:

"An nyoung!"

"I'm sorry, you want an onion?"

I was like, rolling on my bed for three minutes. And I love your sense of humor! :'D *gives you millions of cookies*

Ciao