Reviews for The Canadian Connection
Mistress Snow chapter 1 . 8/14
I loved this al lot! It had humor that was lowkey dirty. Also, the ending was amazingI was hoping if you would make as sequel; maybe even a series? But I confess that this has given me a lot of laughs. I just love how Ivan thinks Mathew and Yong Soo are masterminds even 'till the endThat was perfect
DragonStar7Queen chapter 18 . 6/22
I honestly wish I could favorite this more than once. This really made me laugh, and was fantastically written. If this was actually a novel, I'd buy it.
Point is I loved it and no takebacks!

-Dragon
RainbowsAndPuppiesInMyMind chapter 18 . 5/30
I had the pleasure of reviewing this piece of awesome art, even though I rarely, I mean rarely review to share my opinions, but this is an exception! I was laughing and smiling every chapter I read. No need to say that I love the story. Cheers!
221bdeductions chapter 16 . 5/14
Can't wait to read more! Thank you for not giving up on this story and not finishing it.
penprofiler chapter 18 . 9/4/2015
I'd just like to offer a round of applause (the kind that starts of slow and quiet and builds into a fast booming ovation). This may be the BEST Hetalia story I have ever read! I laughed throughout the entire story. I loved the way you portrayed the characters and kept to true to the rediculous hilarity that is canon for Hetalia. I would definitely read a sequel to this story; hell, I would read thirty sequels to this story.
TorisLaurinaitis96 chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Don't worry! Berwald's accent isn't any more different than what I have seen, and all your characters, including Tino, are very in-character! You did great!
TorisLaurinaitis96 chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
This was great! Laughed my ass of while reading each chapter!
Yo chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This story was just really really hilarious! What ever happened to Matthias tho-?
daydreamerdazee chapter 18 . 3/12/2015
OH MY GOD - FINALLY! THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME. I don't usually read SecretAgentAUs or something along those lines, but this story really caught my attention! When I started to read this, I was instantly hooked! I love this really! XD Every chapter I read, I always crack up! Especially that line:

"An nyoung!"

"I'm sorry, you want an onion?"

I was like, rolling on my bed for three minutes. And I love your sense of humor! :'D *gives you millions of cookies*

Ciao
RaisinContradiction chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Matthew...YOU NEVER SAY WHAT'S THE WORSE THAT CAN HAPPEN! THAT'S AN INVITATION TO FATE TO (pardon my language) FUCK YE IN THE ARSE!
Hiyas chapter 18 . 1/6/2015
This was a really good story! It's been a while since a fanfic made me laugh so much! I even stayed up until 5am just to finish it lol XDD It was certainly interesting. Thank you for writing this piece and good luck with your new stories! OwO
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Korea is naturally sexy thougj
SayMrrp chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Loved this. Laughed a lot. The story's awesome!
hahahaharlequin chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
this is well written!

I especially love the part well the people thought they were doing the frickle frackle!

Oh god, even I can't juggle two topics in one...

Nice.. *slow clapping ensues*

I might use the dialogue for something... is that okay?
The Little Chibi chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
Oh wow. This... This is beautiful. It's funny, it has a fantastic plot, the characters are brilliant and I love it.