Reviews for The Canadian Connection
Yo chapter 1 . 4/26
This story was just really really hilarious! What ever happened to Matthias tho-?
daydreamerdazee chapter 18 . 3/12
OH MY GOD - FINALLY! THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME. I don't usually read SecretAgentAUs or something along those lines, but this story really caught my attention! When I started to read this, I was instantly hooked! I love this really! XD Every chapter I read, I always crack up! Especially that line:

"An nyoung!"

"I'm sorry, you want an onion?"

I was like, rolling on my bed for three minutes. And I love your sense of humor! :'D *gives you millions of cookies*

Ciao
RaisinContradiction chapter 1 . 2/20
Matthew...YOU NEVER SAY WHAT'S THE WORSE THAT CAN HAPPEN! THAT'S AN INVITATION TO FATE TO (pardon my language) FUCK YE IN THE ARSE!
Hiyas chapter 18 . 1/6
This was a really good story! It's been a while since a fanfic made me laugh so much! I even stayed up until 5am just to finish it lol XDD It was certainly interesting. Thank you for writing this piece and good luck with your new stories! OwO
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Korea is naturally sexy thougj
SayMrrp chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Loved this. Laughed a lot. The story's awesome!
hahahaharlequin chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
this is well written!

I especially love the part well the people thought they were doing the frickle frackle!

Oh god, even I can't juggle two topics in one...

Nice.. *slow clapping ensues*

I might use the dialogue for something... is that okay?
The Little Chibi chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
Oh wow. This... This is beautiful. It's funny, it has a fantastic plot, the characters are brilliant and I love it.
CrazyLife247 chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
Lol! New favorite! Thanks for taking the time to write this story.
CrazyAnProudofIt chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
I LOVED this story. It was fast-paced and amazingly witty. You have a great talent here

(though after the last chapter I was waiting for the part when Toris asked Feliks if he felt bad for taking the stuff out of the case and replacing it with his laundry and Feliks being all like, "Pfft, like, should I be?")

What happened to Matthias?!
CrazyAnProudofIt chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
SIDE PLOT! SIDE PLOT! SIDE PLOT! You've got to bring them back into the story! Poland and Lithuania are too awesome not to!

This story has been (Prussian) awesome and very original. It's refreshing to find well written story with a good, original plotline.
random person chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
This story was amazing really witty and none of the characters seem OOC the way they interacted with each other was hilarious and I love what you did with Matthew's character. Very very we'll done you should continue the story!
Scarlet Princess chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
It's dangerous to go alone, take this. I loved it! Quick, he's back. No, wait, there he goes again. He's back! He's back! Oh, wait. Never mind. He's back! Oh wow, he smacked his head on the window... Uh, I think he's dead. It made laugh.
Scarlet Princess chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Run, Matthew, Run! Belarus is after you!
Scarlet Princess chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
What's the worst that could happen? Really Matthew, did you have to say that? Great story can not wait to read more!