Reviews for Twisted Paths
Tearful Shadows chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
I loved the story. Please update soon. I had a little bit of trouble knowing who's POV was when, but it was an amazing story. PM me when yo update.
Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
omg. This is so weird. I've known Linda Joy Singleton for years. I'm in her book club. Wow. I didn't even know that there was this.
MysticSorceror chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
I hope you get over your writers block, because I have seen really good expression in your work, you are an excellent author and have really used your voice, I like your descriptions
Morgan chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
its kinda confusing.

its good though! write more.

~
Eljay chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
All right, I'm going to be honest with you. This is a little young, meaning that it doesn't feel like something you spent a lot of time on. It's a snippet, really, something to organise your ideas. I don't think you're a bad writer, just that you need to pick a pov, either Chase or Varina (personally, I'm going for Chase, I think he's the most interesting of the characters) and go into more detail, y'know, converstaion, description, all that? I'll be looking for an update, please put a little bit of effort into this.
Yingjade chapter 3 . 12/23/2002
Heheheh. I'm a supporter of Chase/Allison. I know most people pair Chase up with Varina or Sandee, but hey... I say Chase and Allison hook up. Your chapters are far too short and in this chappie you're not writing, you're ranting. I understand the feeling you're just putting words down, not really writing, but don't just put up a chap because you feel you have to. I propose that until that block is over, don't write. You write rather fluently, but you're just rambling on in this chapter.
Janine B chapter 3 . 10/2/2002
You have some good ideas, but I think you jump around too frequently. Slow down and elaborate more, and then your stories will be excellent.
RainChild1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
A Regeneration Story! FINALLY! I love those books!
C.G chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Finally a "Regeneration"fi.I love the series.I love your story so bless you!
BlackWings chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
Go on, so far, it's great!
BlackWings chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Is that from the first part of Regeneration? This chapter kinda leaves me curious.
DarthKeki chapter 2 . 6/29/2002
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! KEEP IT UP THIS IS TURNING INTO A GREAT STORY.
Felina chapter 1 . 6/24/2002
Hey phantom reviewer:

LEARN TO SPELL!

before you go around flaming other people, how about you try writing a story?

or maybe you can't write! maybe that's why you try to put other people down with bad grammer!

the problem with people like you is that you think you actually make a difference!

do you want to know the truth?

I'm glad you flamed me!

I am sick and tired of flamers like you trying to make all the authors feel like crap!

here's an idea:try constructive critisism!

I'm happy that I got a reveiw! If you actually put the energy into reading and reveiwing something, know this:not reveiwing hurts the author more than flames ever would.
to the good doctor and the phantom reviewer chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
I think you're thinking of a different trilogy, the Regeneration trilogy by Pat Barker. I just made the same mistake. I know you two(ie: the 2 reviewers under me) prob. will never read this but others might. Maybe you should have read the disclamer where Felina mentioned the name of the author of the books?

Felina, I've never read the series you're writing about , but i just wanted to clear that up for you. i thought your fic was well written(even if I didn't know what you were talking about!) and you didn't deserve the crap you got from half-wits who can't even realise that you're not even talking about the same series as them!

ps: try the other Regeneration trilogy, it's really cool!
DrSchrecknet chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Sorry, but what has this got to do with WW1?