Reviews for Frets and Strums
mebfeath chapter 1 . 4/7
This is gorgeous. So sweet. Thanks for sharing :)
Kimberley Jackson chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is one of the best and most in-character stories I have ever read of this particular pairing. Very well done! I absolutely love it, and I ADORE your writing! It is an inpiration!

Thank you so much for sharing this little part of your fantasy!
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Aww that made my heart jump. There were moments I really felt like I was being pulled into the story and that I was actually there watching them from the sideline. Wonderfully written!
Soleya chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Thanks for this! I find it so hard to believe that she lost her dad, broke up with her fiance, and was with Jack in a week, and yet that's what people write. I think this was much more in character.
Danae Dixon chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Love this! Not usually one for the angst, but this just reads so believably. Great language usage and top notch dialogue, too. A Sam/Jack delight!
Photogirl1890 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
very good, good characterization , not too mushy with enough inner conflict to make it just right and appropriate, season 9 was very obscure with the whole J/S thing from "Threads" unresolved. you should write some more chapters, what happens next?what happens when Daniel and Teal'c find out?etc
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Lovely and the angsty beginning made the end sweeter. More?
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
However you came up with the idea for this, it's very good! :)
Prometheus chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
"Has Sam lost her chance with Jack?" Here's hoping!

Jack doesn't derserve Sam, never would have amounted to anything without the other much more worthier characters on his team. Plus, he should get someone his own age. Old!
mia66 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Love it!
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Nice work! I liked that you tied Sam's move away to Cassie struggling still with Janet's death - very real and well thought out!
leiasky chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Very descriptive and visual. Probably one of your best pieces. Though Cassie seemed to be oblivious to behavior that to most hormonal people her age would be quite obvious.

I'd love to see a sequel to this because, you know, a whole lot more happened after they left...
DNU1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
It's interesting to go back and look up the bio's for the two actresses who played Casandra. The first one is still acting as well as the second one, but the second one is also a singer/song writer. It's interesting how having a face for a character can change your perception of that character. I couldn't see the first version of Cassie fitting into your fic. But the second one...most definitely!

Very nice. As always. Looking forward to reading more.
Anisette22 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This was such a lovely story. I love everything about it; how you portray the characters, the angst, the resolution...I always look forward to your stories. I love these little S/J stories and of course the Glinda series. Once again, look forward to more to come!
JoAnn chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Very sweet and in character. I like all your stuff. jb