Reviews for Under Scrutiny
JenEvan chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
The last scene just wraps up everything nicely :) And I totally enjoyed the entire read till the end :)
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
This was fantastic! I lived how creative you got with Vortex's childishly twisted mind xD Great read, very entertaining!
Zea T chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
Good story! I enjoyed this, and am in awe of how effectively you captured Vortex's voice. His total lack of empathy and disregard of social mores comes across very well, but so does his intelligence and skill. I liked the way you showed Motormaster too - as a good commander, despite his unconventional team. The mystery story threaded through this was interesting and good fun too.

Thanks for sharing an enjoyable and intelligent read.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Big fat grin on my face. You know, the one that makes me have to go sideways through doors. And you just got a whole BUNCH of the little boxes clicked.
DemonSurfer chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Because no mystery story is complete without a suggested sex scene.

Seriously though, nice story. All film noir, only cracked out in Vortex style.
DemonSurfer chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
This is a rather interesting fic, and I do hope that you will continue it.
winnie chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
Armistice got tricked big time! Anyways keepon writing! i'm readng!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Lovely Vortie quote: "Considerin' that my rotors still ain't straightenin' right, I ain't pushin' my luck and askin'." This 'con has dropped so many gees, you can track him by them.

Nice noirish feel to this one, perfectly executed. And I'm very glad to see the story back; it'd been a while.
Tugera chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Oh frag, that's gunna be a lot of info. XD

Man, I love this fic. It's seriously genius.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
...I'm not sure yet, but I think I should be feeling worried for Onslaught.

Hmm... Either way, always happy to see an update for this! (Or from you, in general.) :D
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Aww, poor Vortex! Gives him a hug. I really like the dynamics between Vortex and Onslaught.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
The "blade millimeters from an optic" was a nice image. It probably would have made me wince if I wasn't so used to RP-ing torture and fight scenes. Instead, I just grinned.
Tugera chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Aww~ kill the lil gothy seekers.. :heart: xD
JenEvan chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Sounds like a very interesting film Noir here :) But Vortex's narratives, whcih are light-hearted, funny, even cute at some times, sort of adds a bit of bright highlights to the gloom and grime of the film Noir; while not blotting out any of the despair and cruelty described.

A well-written light reading - like black coffee with a hint of milk :P
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Interestin', and still funny.