Reviews for Easier To Lie
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great insight to Gillian's thoughts, it really is easier to lie most of the time. I love how you added she's touch by their concern, but only if it's genuine, a good way to link in her reading people.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Thanks for writing an sharing.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I hope she snaps in one of the upcoming episodes!
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
What a beautiful piece! I feel like this was a continuation of Gillian's feelings on the whole matter.

I am still pissed at how the writers are treating Gillian's character! Hopefully it will get better!

Great fic!
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
AND THIS IS WHERE I PUMMEL THE TOOLBAG THAT IS CAL LIGHTMAN AND PUSH HIM INTO A VAT OF FLAMING LAVA. TRUESTORY.

I always find it interesting when people ask that question, because really, who wants to hear anything other than, "Yes, I'm fine."

Nice. V.V. Nice.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Very realistic. I can see that these very well might be Gillian's thoughts. Yay for songs inspiring fic :) And yay for 'sometimes' having a prominent position in your closing sentence :p
nikkidog chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I think she told him she wasn't going to "play anymore" when he was in her office with the soccer ball . . . "Anything you want to say Cal" Anyway, I think she has had it with him, he will have to be the one to mend the bridge this time. Thanks for the fic!
Honey204 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This one really hit me deep for some reason. I think it's because you have Gillian reflecting on such a common feeling. I think everyone faces that decision of whether people truly want to know what's wrong or whether it's just easier to appease their concern with an "I'm fine." Last episode had me feeling so sorry for her, and this fic sort of continue that for me. I can't even imagine the jumble of emotions she's been feeling since this season started. Poor thing.

Well, I enjoyed reading this, just as always.
SassyCop chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Douchebag. That's my word for Cal.

Love this, as usual. I love everything you write!