Reviews for Pandora's Box
DancingQueen21 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
*shivers* Whoa... That was intensely disturbing in a beautifully poectic way... I never thought I'd get to see the inside of the Black Rose's mind.

With a tub of jam, DancingQueen21
The Mad Poet chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Somehow I kept not reviewing this. Not sure how it happened. / Hrm.

In any case, this *delights* me. I've often toyed with the idea of writing Aki dreams borrowing from the Lady's scriptures myself and have a few passages sitting around at random, but they feel disjointed and I have nothing to do with them. This is both better than my own attempts and feels nicely complete, standing well on its own. Dreams can be difficult to write as self-contained stories, so bravo!

Really, just beautifully put forward though. Very poetic. And it definitely made me smile *so very big*.
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Goddamn it, why did I not find this story before? It's amazing and ah gad, utterly perfect in the way the symbolism is tied in, sounding just as lyrical and surreal as the actual verses from those ancient texts.

I can't really say much else other than I truly do think you did what you set out to accomplish.
jenuinetears chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I have a soft spot for Psychicshipping because of all the Faithshipping I read. o.o;;

I think I've read LJ post somewhere that invloved alchemy, but I barely understand most of it. But I do get the gist of what's going on in this ficlet.

There are never enough fics that involve dark!Aki.

Yusei is the Martyr- of course. Of course.

The description of Yusei's death in her dream- I just keep rereading it. Aki's robe becomed stainted to near-black red, her roses going into full bloom as the thorns pierce deeper and deeper- it is all so very right. How in reality is black and white and how only her dreams are in color- and they are the only place where Divine can reach out to her. It's such a wonderful description and really gives justice to the pairing that is DivAki.

I really should look into alchemy more.

-Jen
themostdarkestheart chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
..are the references to alchemy from the one LiveJournal post that I have been recently reading which explained all about Aki and Divine and their alchemy meanings? I really love how you were able to write a fanfic about these topics. *_* I really like to see Yusei die to make the roses red here, too. And Divine as the Dragon, standing behind his Lady of Roses.