Reviews for Genuine Attraction
Dianita chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
OMG! I LOVE IT!
TsubakiChikako chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
That was too short. T T I wanted more. I ut that was actually a good way to end a story. :) I I'd rather have a complete story then an incomPlete one. I you should PLEASE make more about this couple. T T
TsubakiChikako chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
It's okay if the chapters are long. Cuz I freaking love your stories. X)
TsubakiChikako chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I love how this story is going! w makoto is just so adorable!
TsubakiChikako chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
That was adorable! w
ryuusei-gemini chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
"You're going to do whatever I say… And I'll make sure you obey me."
This line, made my day.
ryuusei-gemini chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Naoya is freakin awesome.
ryuusei-gemini chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
awesome! Naoya x MC forever!
Perpetual Dreams chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
It was a nice and quick read. I enjoyed it. :)
Hero chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
that was a very cute story, you just made me like Naoya even more
Stephy825 chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Nuuuuuu-

I never knew it was so short. ;3; Oh well, a complete story is better than an incomplete one, I guess. Haha, I'm disappointed with the lack of DeSu fics here, so I'm really glad I was able to find yours. :D It's sooooo cuuuuute.

No, seriously.

I kept screaming "So cute!" a whole lot. Just ask my mom.

You added all the scenes that I wanted to see (and hoped for because they're just so adorable. Like the MC getting sick. Hahaha.)

I couldn't really find anything to improve on (other than my version of the MC wasn't as childish when he was 13) but that's pretty much it. :U

*faves*
random guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
aww, this story has end?

it's a great story.

and you said you'd take request.

so please make a sequel or whatever with mc x naoya

their brotherly love is just adorable
Green Sprout chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
man I wish I found this sooner I love SMT devil survivor stuff .

But blah this was good! *favs* I really like how Makoto had him around his finger than the other way around.

It was creepy that Nao remembered his past memories even as a kid ._.
Cantella chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Oh wow, I really enjoyed reading this! You write simply, and you write well. I loved how there was a balance between the charming brotherly moments and Naoya's dark monologues of the past. I'd have to say that my favourite part overall would be when Naoya told Makoto their story. The way he was so pleased with Makoto's answer was just...it gave me the tingles.

tl;dr adding this to favourites like the wind
Congeniality chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Totally reviewing again. ONCE AGAIN, I LOVE YOU. Your MC is so cute _. I wish I had someone in my family like that, but alas, most of them are little hair pullers who dump their heads in the toilet D:.

can't wait for moar~~~