Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
It's been forever but PLEASEEE. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE
hiiiiiiiiiiikiii chapter 86 . 8/6
OMG this is the best thing ever. Update soon plllllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee!
Please update I'm so obsessed!
anon chapter 86 . 5/8
Please update! I've loved this story from the beginning, and was very happy to discover that you have uploaded more chapters. The plot is really interesting especially the way you flip it from the canon story. Seeing Jinx as a hero and KF as a villain is fascinating, and much like how I imagined it. I'm very curious as to how it will go, please update! Thanks so much
Renko-san chapter 86 . 3/22

I can't get myself to like this more than I want to...!

The idea of Jinx being a hero and Kid Flash as a villain is an always entertaining concept for me.

Though as I read through all current 86 chapters of this...err...thing, I can't helped but be bored to some parts...which are mostly the short chapters and long chapters that doesn't focused on Jinx herself. Jinx' chapters are mostly entertaining.

Also...concern about Jinx'...appearance.

While I can let the baldness slide during the early chapters, I simply cannot ignore about her skin color. Not being racist or anything but...imagining Jinx in her costume while looking like that seem very off for me. It just doesn't fit the colour palette of her character.

I am more of a fan of the TV series version of Jinx than the older comic book version. Yeah, I know it is like an homage to the 80s version but...I don't think it worked for me. The two different version have this different theme going on between them.

The older one meant to have this Indian sorceress vibe while the other have this witch style vibe. You changing that small detail kinda ruins the "immersion" for me.

I wonder if other people complained about this though...
Uh...why is her normal skin color have to be normal...?

Now I can't stop seeing her as another Starfire expy. It doesn't make any sense. *groan*
What? An "illusion" spell is the reason why her skin was gray?

The story is nice and all but seriously...

Having the main character with two names is just annoying...

Unless the name "Jinx" is for her alter ego identity.

The narrative wasn't helping at all...that her name is now "Nicole" yet she's still being referred as "Jinx". Wut.
Kiki chapter 86 . 3/17
I had hoped this story wasn't dropped, please not another year-long wait! Great chapter, it makes me want more!
Ally Marton chapter 86 . 1/10
I'm sorry, because I love this story.

But the wait between the updates is really, really killing me.

Thank you for writing another chapter, and I guess, in the spirit of never giving up, I'll always check back to see if more is possible, but...
but if its possible, can you update BEFORE an entire year passes by? Even before six months?
Alice chapter 86 . 1/1
Phew I'm glad this fic hasn't been dropped. Just got into it recently and am really excited to see where it goes, keep it up!
Vicopolis997 chapter 86 . 12/26/2014
Good to see Jinx has learned from her past encounters with HIVE 5. Can't wait to read the inevitable (and surely painful) Jinx/West reunion. Thanks for the update to my most favourite story on this site and glad to see you're still writing!
IW chapter 86 . 12/26/2014
Yay an update, thank you so much. An extra Christmas gift. It was a long year but I'm glad this is still being continued.
xStarXStruckx chapter 86 . 12/9/2014
It took a year but I'm super glad you updated! I love it!
happycatlittleturtle chapter 86 . 12/6/2014
Oh my goodness I practically jumped with joy when i got the update notification! Can't wait for the rest of the story :)