Reviews for Where You'd Least Expect It
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
This moved really well, flowed perfectly. High emotions at first and then they sort of settled down at the end although I do feel a little sad P

Don't push it Waiting for more! (No pressure!)
Tifa Lockhart Valentine chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Oh my! I loved it so much!

Reeve is gorgeous as always and Tifa is decided to have him! 3

Waiting for the rest!

Kisses!
Clement Rage chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
I don't know, I think if Reeve has some mystical living being sustaining ability, how come he's using it on robot cats and not WRO soldiers?
Cachinhos chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
When I started reading this fanfic I wasn't convinced that Reeve could be a suitable match for Tifa. I always picture her with Vincent ). But now I think they also make a great couple. Tifa deserves a strong, responsible and mature man. In my opinion, Cloud is not the one, with his twisted mind!
I LOVED this fanfic. I'm getting a Reeve crush hahaha. I'd never thought he had the qualities I've always pictured for Tifa's partner. He sure is a true gentleman ). I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Ah, I loved Reno's remarks hahaha, I couldn't stop laughing!
paraphfernalia chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
I've read this fic in the past as you've updated the chapters, but since this most recent chapter, I decided to go back through and reread the entire fic. I was reminded of how much I loved it the first time, as with most of your stories! I think this story is what made me start to love Reeve and Tifa together, and inspired me to start writing my own Reeve/Tifa fic (though I haven't gotten very far, and don't want to publish until I've written a few chapters).

Your interactions between the two of them are fantastic, and I can't wait until you have time to write some more. :)
Tifa Lockhart Valentine chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
JJ!

I must say that Tivee is one of my favorite pairings! I really think that it's almost impossible to have a bad pairing when we're talking about Tifa, but you make miracles girl!

I stumbled upon this work when you updated it, the blessings of having you as one of my favorite authors, and I have to say that I didn't stop reading until I came to the end.

It's a really good story! But this ending, how could you leave us hanging like that? I need to know what happens now! Please?

Loved your Yuffie! She is so full of life and picking on everyone! Like a little annoying sister. Love her!

And Reevee is just a gentleman. The world would be a better place if there were more like him.

So, favorited and waiting anxiously for the rest of it!

Kisses!
Kajataya chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
I think I'm getting a Reeve crush!
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Oh me? I'm just a puddle. A horny puddle. *reads on*
sakR9 chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
D-d-did you just mention me in your A/N?

Wow, it made my brain fart. In a totally good way of course. _

This chapter was nice, though you wrote 'hour' in a similar way twice in the first paragraph. Tifa made lasagna, yum, and they sat near each other as they worked. Totally cosy and cute.

When Reeve said, 'paradoxically' I almost burst out laughing when I tried to say it myself xD...did he really have to say that? I love your vocabulary, no doubt (amalgamate!), but in casual conversation saying paradoxically is kinda awkward... Or is it it just my own awkwardness coming off?

I love how Tifa doesn't see Reeve for weeks at a time, it's definitely believable, but she could call him once in awhile, right? I guess once they...start their relationship they'll start messaging each other every other second they can't be together...hehehe~~

Anyway, thanks again and I shall skip off now to read the next chapter which you've promised some juiciness...

Ewww...juicy doesn't sound good. But I just hope there's some shirtless Reeve in it...

Rach chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Love it! continue!
rach chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
Please please continue!
sakR9 chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
Oh this was lovely :)

I didn't read the previous version so I think I can just stupidly say that this version is the best :D I really liked the battle and they way you described it was good too, not too detailed, not too drawn-out, just right

And Reeve! All I can think of is his wonderful brown eyes, nice beard, and broad broad shoulders~~~ dreamyyyyy
sakR9 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Aw great chapter!

Tifa's reunion with Reeve at the hospital was great, so sweet how they were both touched by each others feelings... or.. the situation.

Then Reeve in the shower... :)

Tifa's outfit, lol ~ It's a bit fuzzy in my mind, but I get the drift. It's amazing.

Toward the end there were a few missing words, but otherwise a grammatically lovely piece of writing here. Thanks!
sakR9 chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
AMAZING.

I was literally on the edge of my seat - ow. Not a good position, but I couldn't move with the hold your words had on me. Reeve! DEAD!

Sheeeeesh, I need me some of those green wizard bangles~

Just great. And Reno? Love him! So... true! :D
sakR9 chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
IN HIS PANTS, LOLOLOL...

xD

Great fight scenes... there was excitement there for us lazy slob readers for sure! Everything was great and I know how difficult it is to write good fight scenes [only because I've read so many bad ones ;)] Congrats on that ~

Yeah, Tifa, Cloud... no thanks for the pickup? :D