Reviews for A Sadist's Diary
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
LET'S GO!
I LIKE SO MUCH!
anime lover no.1 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I love your story! Please writ an M-rated one soon!
kotoko-noda chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
mariya is like a little boy really, is cute and interesting what he have a diary but is funny too.

i like it, please continue n-n
kotoko-noda chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
mariya is cute writing a diary xD
Alicexandy chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
*-*! love him and! I trauma is great! Bookmark * is going to read next *
xXSeiyalovesSesshomaruXx chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love this so far, please write more D
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Very good maybe
Perfect.Contradiction chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Hello _

I think that you are onto something with this story. I am anxious to see what happens to Mariya next!

Something you might want to do while writing is to maybe get a little more into the characters mind set before hand. Like, say out loud what you are going to make them say and see if it sounds funny or sounds like them. It's something that I use a lot and it always helps me. :)

I hope you continue this story soon (even with school towards the end, finals suck :P) And I can't wait to see what happens.

Best regards. :)
HitsuKarinluv chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Update?
Icetiger 13 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I like this so far 3

:3 please do continue when you can
pjsandwitch chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
oooh there needs to be more fanfics for this couple! thanks for writing this and i look forward to the next chapter;)
insanely-normal chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
ah, yes, mariya-kun does seem rather ooc- but it's still promising! i can't wait to see how this progresses! keep the old sadistic mariya-kun! it's so much cuter!
MisStory chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Thank you so much for writing this. I am excited to see what will happen next.
Tempted Sacrifice chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Finally someone writing a Mariya/Kanako story that will hopefully get updated :)

I would write one myself, if I didn't suck writing anything else but Harry Potter fanfics