Reviews for Window Pain
silenceEchoes chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
So, I'm determined to read all these oneshots and then eventually move onto the longer chapter stories.

I really liked this story, because I like the idea that Jack is not perfect. He is not the wonderful newsie leader that everyone worships—in the end, Jack is going to do what Jack is going to do, regardless of what the people around him think or want. It may be the same sun as here, but that doesn't matter much to Jack, does it?

Lovely story :)

~Jordyn
Austra chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
That was a really sweet story. Nice.

-Austra
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
As NaNoWriMo approaches, I feel less and less ready! ;) I'm so jealous of you Stress; I wish I had your knack for pumping out stories. You always do it so well and this ficlet is no exception. I love Sarah's character in this; her lonely heart is something that is really touching and in a way, every girl who has had a relationship understands Sarah's pain. Especially the parts where she mentions hoping and sometimes thinking she sees his sillouette at the window; stuff like that just kills me b/c its so good.

Am I making any sense? I'm tired and can't really think straight. But I meant what I said...if what I said made sense. LOL.

Lovely job Stress; always happy to see a one shot coming out of you, especially one about Sarah and Jack. :) CTB!

-Adren