Reviews for Rose
BleckBlah5956 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
i love it

update soon plz
lovecomyes17 chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
- cool. xD Seems like it's getting better. Frodo likes Rose XD Hahaha :D anyone can already tell ;D
EM98 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Not as many problems, just one.

1. Elves don't exactly take different spouses, well at least from what I've heard from lore experts. Of course the same people say it's just rare, but a dark lord isn't the best or most likely choice for a second husband.

Just edit your story a bit and it'll be fine.
EM98 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Many problems with this first chapter.

1. Saruon lost his physical form in the second age, he now needs the ring in order to maintain his physical form which is needed to have a child.

2. Aragorn is not a half-breed. He has a elven ancestors but his mother and father are both human. And he has a small bit of Maiar blood. Actually Elrond and his children have a small bit of Maiar blood as well, they're distant family of Aragorn. Very distant. And Tolkien didn't say anything about an Elf-Human hybrid looking different from the mother race. Even then Maiar are different from Humans and every other race.

3. Where is Glorfindel or Arwen.

4. Why would anyone trust a stranger with the fate of the world.

5. Why does she have super power? A being like her lived in the first age and the only power she had was putting bad guys to sleep (more useful then you would think). Magic can only be used by Maiar and is not the "throw a fireball" kind.

6. If she's Saruons daughter wouldn't the Nazgul realize who she was instantly.

7. Rose isn't exactly Elvish.

8. Why wouldn't Rose take the ring, if she's that powerful it WILL corrupt her, just like Boromir.

9. The lake sweep thing was a combo of Elrond's Elven ring with Gandalfs magic added in to help.

Please take my advice, I'm not flaming, I'm helping you.
redrosegirl chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Very good story. I like how you integrated Rose into a story that it would be difficult to change. I look forward to reading the next chapters.
lovecomyes17 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
:O I love lord of the rings XD. How cool! XD I like it! Well anything that deals with LOTR ROCKS so yeah ! Awesome. Rose huh, It's perfect. Please Update