Reviews for The five Dragon Signers and one God Guardian
Machi Vido chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Good Lord! Please update soon, this is my favorite Leo adventure story and I was hoping that you might take a break from your six signers story to finish this at least upto ten chapters. No need to rush but please update soon becuase this really is a good story and I have a feeling that this will out-due your other story in the number of reviews once it reaches the same amount of chapters.
Some Lazy Ass Writer chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
It seems that even though you only wrote two duels it seems that you use the gods all the time and you really shouldn't overuse them and that is bad because relying on them makes them already guess the outcome and you should change his deck like add a few cards or something
Wyvern-Sorcress-Myra chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
Update soon please! Summer
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
So just out of curiousity dude, whts takin so long 2 update man, it's been almost 4 months, and I mean I was really gettin into this story, and then u just stop all of a sudden leavin me hangin like tht, cause I really wanna find out wht happens, how Leo and Luna get out of the Arcadia Movement, and how they beat the Dark Signer's, and all everything, so could u update soon, , cause YUGIOH 5D's is my most favorite series so far and I really love how u made Leo a signer and everything like tht, so u think u could update soon, cause I love this story, because it's amazing, well good luck 2 u and writing this story, and all the others.
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I really love this story son far, but whats taking so long to update its been almost 2 in a half months so whats the deal, oh well, hope its updated soon i really want to find out how it ends, good luck with this story and all your others.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
awesome! But poor Carly
KaliAnn chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
I love it! The twins are really trying to work their talents together. I love Carly she's my favorite B character!
KaliAnn chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Ah that was the best duel ever! I really loved how well Leo dueled! His my hero!
volcaniclord chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Hey there

interesting story you got there. The concept is good and the possibilities are wide. It's also a good idea to also allow the signers to have their own importance.

However, the duel need some work. The idea to create warriors for each of the gods is great(especially girls), but they are a bit overpowering. Also, tuners do not really fit, especially since the original ones needed three sacrifices.

Here's my advices. Maybe you should rewrite the duel of the second chapter. Try to find new ability for the warriors. Maybe a searching function instead. Morphtronic can summon many creatures quickly, so tribute are not difficult. Plus, it lets you keep the core of Leo's deck intact.

If you need some help for ideas of cards or duels, just ask.

Keep up the work. I'm sure you can write a good story.

Volcaniclord

p.s. If you want the storylines of the show to fit, you can make Leo call them from the shadow realm with their warriors, since it's true that Yugi used them before this timeline.
Ndasuunye chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
First off...Warrior of Obelisk is broken all its own. It can be special summoned without doing anything, ATK of 3000 AND it's a tuner. Nope not broken at all. Next your first chapter...I HATED IT. The Egyptian God Cards are the epiphany of power, with only Zorc Necrophades to stand up to them. How they were dragged down to the grave (lol card reference) along with the Sacred Beasts is a feat within itself. Also, according to the Timeline of Yu-Gi-Oh, the story of the 5D's, the Egyptian Gods & (presumably) the Sacred Beasts all took place around the same era, dealing with their own wars (sacred beasts presumably) in their own lands. Crimson Devil in South America, Egyptian Gods...in Egypt (duh) and Sacred beasts, somewhere that nobody knows about but presumably on that Duel Island before it became a school section. Lastly...although I love a story with a Good Egyptian God, why did you make them tuners? Other than that, the second chapter was ok...just a little overpowering. Hopefully his main card will still be Power Tool Dragon.
Unbecoming Me chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I like it, I feel so bad for Leo. He was so unappreciated in the anime I so happy that somebody give him so much love. I love how he was able to control the Gods cards and it so cool for him to have them! I am excite and can't wait for the next chapter, I hope you update soon.
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I really like the imagery I get when I read this. Though its mainly one long paragraph you managed to create some drama. I really would like to see more and I hope that due to the pairing Leo gets his recognition.