Reviews for Return from the Cage
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I miss Sam's Sammyness.

Great one shot. I loved it.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 10/23/2010

*Sob brokenly*

Ohhh, SAMMY! Dammit!

*Clings to him*

*hugs you*

x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
wow...this is awesome... if they ever do a flashback of what happened when Sam somehow got out, this should be it... :)

good job!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I loved how his first initial thoughts were to get to Dean. That's how it should have been, but then, to not go to him. I still don't like that part of the show, but obviously it plays into what is going on, so meh...
babyreaper chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That was kinda sad, I mean I haven't seen any of the new season, hell I've only just managed to get season 5 and am enjoying it, but isn't that was Sam told Dean to go and have normal go back to Lisa and Ben? Strange ending that seeing Dean happy effects him so badly. Thanks..
RedDragen chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love it, I would love you to write more to this story
wcfan chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh, Sam...what a stupid, stupid man you are...Dean's personality definitely rubbed off on you. But couldn't it have been other thing such as compassion and never ending ability to love? Did it really have to be his stupid idea of altruism? If I didn't already know that this was a bad idea, I would have warned you.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Very good and so sad! When Sam hugged Bobby saying, "Help. Help me." I nearly cried. Well done!