Reviews for The Serpent
The Reborn Akatsuki chapter 30 . 5/27
This is my favorite ending.

It's sort of a ironic twist of fate led them all here, together and now they are fighting alongside each other.

It's a compelling bit of nostalgia.
ToruKun1 chapter 31 . 6/28/2014
This is really embarrassing, I haven't cried this much reading a fanfic in pretty much ever, and that title name-drop at the end! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, it makes me think of Wolfina's fan art of a nude Wesker with a giant snake wrapped all around him, that was some good shit.
ToruKun1 chapter 30 . 6/28/2014
Maybe it's 'cuz it's 4:30 am as I'm reading this, but the bit at the very end, all three of them fighting Uroborii with Wesker having dumb Las Plagas bullshit like we're watching the movies? Oh man, that was the most unintentionally hilarious thing I've read in this fic, goddayum
ToruKun1 chapter 24 . 6/28/2014
Hmmm, HUNK really being Alex THAT is some good-ass fanon! I'm intrigued!
ToruKun1 chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
Weaning Wesker off his virus explains why he's so much weaker than Uroboros, so I'm glad for that plot point being tied up and maaaaaaan as if I didn't already feel bad for Excella, that part with trying to make Jill shoot herself was POWERFUL
ToruKun1 chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
I know everybody in the review section is mostly like "LEL EXCELLA'S A BITCH" but this chapter was just brutal, I feel even worse for her than I already did just playing the game.
ToruKun1 chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
These flashbacks to S.T.A.R.S. era Wesker being infatuated with Jill are interesting, he's so vulnerable and human it weirds me out and yet...y'know, I like it.

I am also REALLY digging all the vignettes involving Excella, Wesker acting like a total Machiavellian bastard, getting off on his own cruelty in a decadent setting, which was glorious and I feel, so...true and pure in regards to his character. And the British accent bit, this is an aside, but like, I really wish Capcom just kept Peter Jessop to voice Wesker from the REmake onwards, Richard Waugh and D.C. Douglas, as talented as they are bug me with the weird accent they give him, it makes him TOO much of a cartoony supervillain, if that's even possible.
ToruKun1 chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
The "Al" bit reminded me of Caddyshack and I laughed pretty hard
ToruKun1 chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
"After all, the monsters were hibernating.
Even his."

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HIS DICK[/master of subtlety]
ToruKun1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Even in the post-apocalypse, there are Hot Pockets. Somewhere, Jim Gaffigan is smiling.
TinaVonRotter chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Absolutely brilliant story. It gave me goosebumps ... seriously.
I pretty much read all of it in one day. It just got me hooked ... Keep up the good work! :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
I have to admit, they've become a bit too friendly.. it's not really illogical to think they would after spending so much time alone, but still.. it feels unnatural to me, especially Wesker's.. confessions. Too mushy and humane for such a character..
"And before you knew it, you'd killed like, six billion people." made me laugh a lot and Jill's confession was absolutely wonderful.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
unh, flashback was.. unhh, nice. *_*
and the angst at the end was brilliant.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
"Al, Destroyer of Worlds" okay, that cracked me up big time :'D though, Al probably is the least suitable combination of letters for him (maybe Al(phonse) in FMAB messing with the signals is the one to blame but I honestly doubt that) on the other hand... Albert is so great 'D
the ending DX it soothes me that there are many more chapters to come so he's alive *phew*
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
I like the little jealousies and even though it caught me unguard - how spiritual this made Wesker - psychic part was interesting. It didn't seem as OOC as one would have thought.