Reviews for TCOT Spurious Haircut: Epilogue
Beverly chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Just perfect! Wonderful writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
LOL. The fishing comment makes me think of the movie where she, Perry and Ken are fishing and Della wins the competition. Good story.
Marti chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I loved your story!
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Late review, but good God I LOVED this! :) I have very recently fallen in love with Perry Mason and at the same time I feel in love with Perry and Della together. Now...I have only watched the shows...mostly Perry Mason Returns and I'm not sure if this Marshall Stockton was in those shows and I missed it or in the older ones or in the books. Regardless though, this was an amazing story! :) I loved Maddie and I LOVED Perry Mason's confrontation. Some of the moments actually made me shiver in excitment and almost fear as to what Mason was going to do (not that that slime ball didn't deserve anything he could dish out :) ). I also loved the time jump at the end...that probably had some of my favorite lines. :) Great great great story...I'm going to read it again now! :)
Nora Burnham chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hi Thanks for posting such a great story. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Nora Burnham
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
So, do I even have to tell you how much I love your stories? Another fabulous fic. You write Perry and Della so perfectly - are you channeling Erle?
FonzFan82 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Another great story, Captain. Looking forward to more! Loved the part between Perry and Stockton!
Shakayla chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
*grumbles about lack of details provided for their first time together...*

NOW that I have THAT out of my system - LOL

Well done, CW, well done! I could feel Della's fear, anger, uncertainty, and unsettled feeling as she remembered the past - scent is a very powerful thing!

You KNOW I love the way you write these two!

Looking forward to more!
E. Wallace chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
So, I get the email saying that you've written the scene you left out. Hallelujah! I'm doing the happy dance! Then I actually READ the story.

Wham! Panic attack! Pow! Flashback! Ring! Friend drooling over the Greek god/knight in shining armor ("Cameras do not do the man justice" Amen!) Glee! Recounting the story of how Mr. Mason left an impression on the swine Stockton - and how Stockton left an impression on the wall! Peace! Della's headache disappears as she finally begins to trust what she has seen in him all along but was afraid to believe.

Then another perfect time jump - a few months later and their first time. "If she was inexperienced, Mason thought, then he'd wasted far too much time with west coast women." Little does he know of the merry chase this sheltered Mid-Western woman is going to lead him on.

My hands down favorite line? Perry's "How long have you loved me? A day? A month? Since lunch? I want to know." I can just hear the teasing cross-examination.

Now I think I'll go read it again. And again. And again. Then I'll re-read the whole series again.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Totally in character in my mind!