Reviews for The Other One
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Well, they say misery loves company. Now they both have company. I loved Orochimaru laughing. This is the wonderful, messed up, familial story I've been looking for for months. Loved it, cannon or not.
ForgottenxMemories chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Totally beyond awesome...but the end was confusing. Would you mind telling me what happened? :3
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
*roflolroflol* WOW. XD I was grinning through most of it, but I was laughing at the end, especially the very last part in parenthasis! XXDDD
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
BAHAHAHA that was incredibly amusing! Lolol really, how DOES Sasuke think of these things? Interesting, unique idea. I liked it!

Lol:

Startled, Sasuke rushed forward as if to catch the man, but he realized too late that he couldn't bring up his hands. Also, he realized that he really didn't actually care whether the old man fell or not.
LovelyWeather chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
My first impression was that for your first story this isn't bad. But, unlike for the other two stories of yours, I found a few inconsistencies that need some work in this one. First with the canon: Orochimaru already had a new, pain-less body when Sasuke arrived. Second is a minor OOCness on Sasuke's side, who talks way too much in this story (but I guess it's for the purpose of humor). And third and final, even though this is humour, the beginning is written in a parody-like-style, and doesn't quite fit with the rest of the story.

However, the rest of the story is genius! I've been laughing my a** off at certain lines ('The audience, unable to resist the human urge to peek at gore, had hesitantly glanced back to see what kind of mess the foolish boy had become, but lo and behold, he was fine! Not a rotting corpse.' and '...both of his arms (in a completely unrelated battle, involving the ropes and Kabuto)' and of course, the last line just took the cake!).

Great job on all of your stories! Much luck in future writing,

another-writer-of-a-Sound-trio Elisa of the Flames