Reviews for The Missing Trenchcoat
Sweetstreak chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
This was just so freaking adorable that I won't need candy for a month... Maybe a week. Two days tops.

Thank you for sharing with us!

Have a lovely day!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
the treanchcoat! i like it
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
I really loved how it ended! Thank you for updating, I was getting worried you wouldn't finish! This has to be one of my favorite stories, I really like how you wrote Castiel. It was epic.
Thank you so much for sharing this!
NotAProphet chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Poor Michael you can borrow my trench coat *hands Michael trench coat*
Singalong chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Aww, there's only one chapter left... I hope you do finish this one day. It was silly cute.
NotAProphet chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Love this please finish it?
Meepmeep123 chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Ah, the suspense is killing me!
tItAnIUm AprIl chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Ohkay so first of all I would say that stop doubting your skills. I am not an expert myself but I can say if a fiction is enjoyable, and this was more than enjoyable. I can not suggest anything on Grammar/Spelling but I loved the flow of the story. Seriously it was fun reading the six chapters. And you have to trust me here that I am being honest.

Update the last chap soon:)
tItAnIUm AprIl chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
ohhh did Castiel really request Anna to make him her slave? Well I am having a lot of naughty ideas in my mind, I am sure Anna had the same.

Why would Cas ask Dean about washing clothes? I don't think Dean does the laundry himself. I guess he should ask Sam or Lisa about it.
tItAnIUm AprIl chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
"If you want to play
games then ask Gabriel," I wonder what games they play up there in the heaven. This chapter was more like a family full of naughty kids, which was quite amusing. Cas was so cute, and his nerdy behavior added extra fun. Great chapter.
tItAnIUm AprIl chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
You portraid Cas's character in the chapter very well. I loved the part where he concludes all the other angels pick him because of his trench coat. I even loved where he was thinking to call Sam and Dean, though I didn't understand why Dean is raising a family. If any of the Winchester brothers start raising family it must be some demon possessed them... Lol. But overall I enjoyed a lot reading this chapter, in fact I wished to hug Cas several times.
andyf chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
I love this! Cant wait for the next update... XD
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Oh my poor little angel! *pulls Cas in hug* How could they be mean to Cas and make him almost cry! Just the picture of those big teary sad puppy eyes and sad face makes me wanna cry! How could they do that!*Gives them the mother of all murderous glares* That trenchcoat better be in one piece and Michael better had just stole it for one major dry cleaning session!

Please update soon please!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
I really, really love this. Too bad there's only one chapter to go.
I feel so bad for Castiel, it's like he's a little kid! It's so sweet.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Anna let out a low whistle. Damn, he looked fine! But there was no time for giving other angels lustful looks. "Hi Lucifer!" she said, grinning like a human schoolgirl giggling over a new crush.

Lucifer cast a brief glance at Anna and wagged his eyebrows suggestively. "Hey Anna," he said in a low seductive tone. Anna's cheeks turned a bright red and she tried to pry her eyes away.

God, its so hilarious, this impression of the Angels after how they appear in the show, all emotion-less.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »