Reviews for Double Jeopardy
ryuh44 chapter 28 . 2/11/2014
It was like watching a movie in my head
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 28 . 4/10/2013
I'm so happy they were able to make it through everything ok. This is an amazing series and I really enjoyed reading it.
JAX001993 chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
I love all your stories and i just had to read this. But i have a question about a quote in your story. "It was the same shirt he had found Justin wearing the morning after the bombing when he had first asked him to marry him and he had refused." I was just wondering if the whole Prescott/Justin thing started when Brian and Justin were broken up,season 5, and after Brian realized that he loved Justin, they committed and sometime later they got married. Justin didn't turn down Brian's proposal like in the original and a bombing is not featured in your stories, right?
It's not a big deal, i was just wondering. I love all your stories!
candylady2m chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
He killed his twin brother. Wow he really is sick. Brian better watch out. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
minervah chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I have read all three stories and they are amazing, i am making my way trough all your stories i think you are a brilliant writer
Mie Mie chapter 28 . 6/9/2012
I have read this entire series and a couple of your other fics and I have to say I love the way you love. Keep up the good work and please,please write me a new series.
SeiferAlmasy'sLover86 chapter 28 . 5/28/2012
Hey! This story was really good! I read the ones that are connected to this story. I really enjoyed them all. Very nice work. :) I really hated Lane Prescott. What a bastard! I'm glad he got what he deserved. Brian and Justin went through alot. We'll I had a great time reading it all. _ Keep up the good work!
sinar chapter 28 . 3/7/2012
I will never tire of Justin/Brian stories and their awesome love for each other. This was well written and I really enjoy reading all your stories, hope you will keep giving us more wonderful Justin n Brian stories, the angst and happy ending just made my day.
Placedo chapter 28 . 8/14/2011
I've just finished reading your story ! It was very intense, I love how they worked it out together and finally achieved to reach their goal despite all they were going through !

Beautiful...

Thanks for writing it !
Placedo chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hey ! So, here I am, reading the last part of the adventures of Brian, Justin and the awful Prescott...and this is quite an interesting beginning (as always I have to say !) !

I wish you a very good evening (I'm sure it'll be great ! ;-))

Xoxo

Do
soul1essharpy chapter 28 . 6/22/2011
Bravo! Another brilliant addition to the saga! Your story-telling as always...captivating! Thank you.
GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 28 . 6/11/2011
A perfect happy ending to a very trying time in the boys' lives. I'm always glad to see a happy ending with these two. This series has been phenomenal. You are such a gifted author and I am thankful you share your talent with us. :]
SG1493 chapter 28 . 5/19/2011
I'm sad it's over:( I loved this universe of stories it's such a shame it's over :(
SG1493 chapter 27 . 5/19/2011
OMG best chapter ever! Seriously good work
juliagoolia chapter 28 . 5/9/2011
So sorry I havent reviewed the last couple of chapters, I have been away.

This was such a wonderful story and well rounded up. The emotion and reality was spot on. I have said it before but I cant help and say it again, you are a wonderful writer and I thank you for sharing your talent with us.