Reviews for Love thy Enemy
Yaquecita chapter 63 . 5/29
I'M DYING OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME I LOVE YOU AND I HATE YOU AND AAAAAAAH
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I love your story and is one of the best LovCom fanfics I've ever read c':
AtchanKaze chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I loved this story , since the beginning. Also yr other story , A life so change . It was so funny and adorable . Plus I loved Otani 's comments in that story. Yr a tabulated Author !

Keep up the gr8 work
Guest chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
I love this so fucking much omf
otaku05 chapter 38 . 5/20/2013
you made the characters’ role awesome. . specially on Maity ! *V*
PinkStarLover000 chapter 67 . 5/5/2013
This is definitely my favorite lovely complex story! Great work! :))
majothemexican chapter 66 . 11/30/2012
GOD
lazy author chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Smexy chapter!
lovecomali04 chapter 65 . 10/12/2012
I love your story so much and you really made them your own it's amazing and it's so beautiful they way you wrote their love for each other in addition to all the crime scene drama just AWESOME! Only one problem... when's the last two chapters i've been waiting for like ages and i know your busy like very busy but i'm just so exited for the next chapters
love you and your stories
peace pickles XD
BYEE
koizumi maria chapter 65 . 9/17/2012
me dio pereza abrir mi cuenta :yaoming: xD
ok, perdón, recién termino de leer los capítulos (estoy muy ocupada con la universidad y me daba pereza leer en ingles xDD)
ok, tengo algunas cosas que decirte, pero creo que te diré en un mensaje privado...
eso si, me alegra que ya lleguemos al fin... me parece que este es el fic mas largo que he leído xD pero no quiere decir que me ha gustado... me ha encantado, así que espero el fin... Y PRONTO!
AlpacaGirl29 chapter 63 . 6/24/2012
*O* beautiful!
marisela chapter 62 . 4/28/2012
xD update fast! I love it! XD
Alishaichiruki Shinigami chapter 62 . 4/28/2012
XD whoo updated! I know I'm barely reviewings but it's really good! LOVE IT! Keep at it! I can't wait for more!