Reviews for Into the Future
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 17 . 2/10
This was a fantastic, hilarious and perfect story!
PenguinOtaku chapter 17 . 1/23
Aww! All of the future couples are so cute!
I seriously dislike it when people write off Sasuke's actions as nothing more than emo or ridiculous. That shows a lack of understanding of how Kishimoto wrote Sasuke and what drove Sasuke to go to the lengths he did in his actions. People are still entitled to their options but still at least try to put some more effort into understanding one of the most major characters for a show that you're writing fan fiction for.

Despite all of this, I still enjoyed you're story and thought that the representation of the characters was pretty accurate.
TCP4ever chapter 17 . 1/8
I love this! Great job. I was laughing through the whole thing :)
RealDiePie chapter 17 . 1/4
Hey!
Honestly I wasn't so sure if I was actually going to leave a review. I mean, the story's finished and all that stuff... But well, I liked it so much I couldn't read it and then just move on to another, so here I am...
I don't really think it's necessary for me to tell you just how perfect it was (you've probably already heard it a million times anyway), so I'm just gonna point out that this might have been the best Naruto fic I've ever read. I usually like some adventure in the middle of everything, but surprise, surprise, right?
You'll most likely hear about me again, so I'm not going to take much of your time with this review. I just figured I'd give some support for an amazing writer like you..
- RealDiePie
Line chapter 17 . 1/3
I laughed so hard reading this fic! Thank you so much for writing it!
guest chapter 6 . 1/1
best naruto fanfic i've read! wish u were still writing more ;P
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
This story is just to funny you're a hero for writing this. 3 :D
LoonyTuned chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Sakura and Kakashi? These kids are going to flip hahahaha

Or maybe she's just cooking for him
LoonyTuned chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Ohmygod. I love this.
My favorite part was: "Even Akamaru, who had been taking a nap in the corner, stared at the screen in disbelief. " I laughed and laughed and I couldn't stop.
Usa-chan chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
This is a great story, original, well executed. You're talented.
Usa-chan chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
Woah! I never saw THAT coming.
Usa-chan chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
This is an sty but good. Although SasuSaku is canon so... I really wish Kishi told us how that happened.
Usa-chan chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Hahahahaha oh my tummy hurts! This was epic! It's actually weird that SaiIno is canon.
Usa-chan chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
This is so pretty! God I miss Neji..
1,434 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »