Reviews for Into the Future
Bloody hell. This was a good read. 100% would read more of this story timeline. Might be better than canon.
Oh god. Sai is an absolute dream! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"Neji's eye continued to twitch". pffft
Man this is really well written. I keep giggling too so thats awesome.
TheOtakuBookworm chapter 12 . 8/22
Cute story! Reading this years later when I already know how Naruto ends makes it a bit strange and definitely very sad (Neji ㅠㅠ), but it’s interesting nonetheless...the sasusaku part made me a bit sad though, since I’ve always kind of been soft for that ship, but the shikatema is awesome, bless you

(also I absolutely cannot stand Momo Hinamori either, oh god)
Tare-chan chapter 17 . 7/31
this story was really enjoyable :D I LoLed hard on several chapters. the charas all portrayed in charas too! nicely doneobviously this fic was written before the original story is ended, but I enjoyed those pairing nonetheless.
great job!
Tare-chan chapter 3 . 7/30
this chapter was hillarious! I LOLed hard. poor Temari though... who would have guessed that their 'future family' live will be displayed. LOL! nice one!
djmegamouth chapter 3 . 7/21
I had a feeling something like that would happen.
Kill yourself, virgin fag.
Mashrose chapter 10 . 6/21
It's 'senpai' not 'sempai'.
istannejihyuga chapter 2 . 5/22
im crying when i saw the future of tenten and neji so sad now... i hate you kishimoto masashi
traced31 chapter 17 . 5/12
Such a good laugh! Liked it
2Adh13 chapter 17 . 5/6
Gosh, I love this story so much. Every once a while I read it again, because it's so brilliant!
Flufflez McSugartop chapter 17 . 3/16
i very much see Naruto and Shikamaru as actually being the only ones to believe it though. Naruto because he sees things in their simplest forms for the most part. And Shakamaru because between his intelligemce and laziness, it'll basically be Occam's Razor to believe it to be true.
This is the funniest shit ive read im a LONG time.. great job!
1,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »