Reviews for Into the Future
Flufflez McSugartop chapter 17 . 3/16
i very much see Naruto and Shikamaru as actually being the only ones to believe it though. Naruto because he sees things in their simplest forms for the most part. And Shakamaru because between his intelligemce and laziness, it'll basically be Occam's Razor to believe it to be true.
This is the funniest shit ive read im a LONG time.. great job!
Asj chapter 17 . 2/14
amazing loved it
IpiuGate chapter 17 . 1/17
I love how funny it was. Also they have more than denial on their side because the fights they have yet to encounter will help them forget most of what they just saw, out of sight out of mind as they say. Though I like the canon pairings for the most part I do like how Sakura finally got over Sasuke. Anyone deserves better than what he made her, Naruto and to a lesser extent Kakashi go through.
The 'honey, snuggles' contest was hilarious because I can perfectly see how it'd be tempting to needle Neji.
Aoto Kun chapter 1 . 1/10
Wait. So what was on page 134?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2017
My favourite fic
Jwake chapter 17 . 10/22/2017
This was such a fun and entertaining read. From the projections to the characters reactions to them. Also the end with Sakura looking up page 134 was priceless.
hi chapter 10 . 10/1/2017
was always pissed that yaoi wasn't involved in naruto, unless it was naruto and sasuke. i love you.
TheRammbler chapter 17 . 10/1/2017
Yooooo that was good. I love ShikaTema so thanks for including it often~
Not into long fics but read yours in one night. Probably gonna be tired at work in the morning but so worth it. Thanks for a great read!
xcessyx chapter 13 . 9/27/2017
ah i'm a lil upset about obito age gap but that will works i guess? and OMG there are almost 4 lil uzumakis! i'm the happiest grandma
xcessyx chapter 12 . 9/27/2017
I'm so happy about KakaSaku because we! deserve! little! Hatake! Kishimoto i'm side eyeing u.

I have nothing to say about Sasuke tho, i dont claim teen Sasuke i'm sorry :(
xcessyx chapter 10 . 9/27/2017
"I find beauty in everything" YES SAI YESSSSS U DID THAT
xcessyx chapter 8 . 9/27/2017
OMG i'm so worry about the future team ten and they are not even born yet O_o AND SHIKA U SMOOTH BASTARD and OOOhH Neji Tenten adfakljflkja they are so perfect for each other
xcessyx chapter 7 . 9/27/2017
AAAWW MY HEART IS SO FULL we LOVE DADDY NARUTO! naruhina is the softest couple istg
xcessyx chapter 3 . 9/27/2017
AJSKSKAKSJ I CANT STOP LAUGHING OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SORRY TEMARI SWEETIE but this is gold and thats just how always see ShikaTema! they are HOT!
1,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »