Reviews for Into the Future
Luxiur chapter 17 . 19h
This is now my official substitute for 700.
Luxiur chapter 3 . 20h
Interesting story so far, but
YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED KABUTO!?
To murder such a brilliant character before we could even learn his backstory? Blasphemy.
Parks98 chapter 3 . 4/19
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAOHHOOHHH OH MY GOD THAT WAS GREAT!
Parks98 chapter 2 . 4/19
So baiscally everything we did saw at the end of the manga.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 17 . 4/14
i love you person i love you ohh so much
BraveVesperia chapter 8 . 3/24
the bit between neji and ten ten was hilarious
llamajoy chapter 17 . 3/18
OMG OMG OMG! that was hilarious!
Fencing Supplies chapter 1 . 3/15
Amazing AMAZING AMHAZZING
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 17 . 2/10
This was a fantastic, hilarious and perfect story!
PenguinOtaku chapter 17 . 1/23
Aww! All of the future couples are so cute!
I seriously dislike it when people write off Sasuke's actions as nothing more than emo or ridiculous. That shows a lack of understanding of how Kishimoto wrote Sasuke and what drove Sasuke to go to the lengths he did in his actions. People are still entitled to their options but still at least try to put some more effort into understanding one of the most major characters for a show that you're writing fan fiction for.

Despite all of this, I still enjoyed you're story and thought that the representation of the characters was pretty accurate.
TCP4ever chapter 17 . 1/8
I love this! Great job. I was laughing through the whole thing :)
RealDiePie chapter 17 . 1/4
Hey!
Honestly I wasn't so sure if I was actually going to leave a review. I mean, the story's finished and all that stuff... But well, I liked it so much I couldn't read it and then just move on to another, so here I am...
I don't really think it's necessary for me to tell you just how perfect it was (you've probably already heard it a million times anyway), so I'm just gonna point out that this might have been the best Naruto fic I've ever read. I usually like some adventure in the middle of everything, but surprise, surprise, right?
You'll most likely hear about me again, so I'm not going to take much of your time with this review. I just figured I'd give some support for an amazing writer like you..
- RealDiePie
Line chapter 17 . 1/3
I laughed so hard reading this fic! Thank you so much for writing it!
guest chapter 6 . 1/1
best naruto fanfic i've read! wish u were still writing more ;P
1,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »