Reviews for Into the Future
Shinoxhana. Did not see that coming... I like it!
So... hano? Shana? Ooh I like shiana
Illusion137 chapter 17 . 6/6
This story isa really good and funny one how you put the pairings and so on although I personally think that Kakashi deserves a better woman . It is very clever how you include Sasuke in your story and he is forgiven fortunately in the end.

I found this story when I was searching a NaruHina fic, but in my opinion, this should rather be labeled as ShikaTema. All in all, it enjoyed reading it and I would do it again.
Illusion137 chapter 10 . 6/4
The part where Sai points out that Gaara has red hair... LMAO! xD
Illusion137 chapter 7 . 6/4
It would be funny if Naruto was the one fainting after he understood about Hinata! :D But his first reaction here was hilarious as well.
Illusion137 chapter 3 . 6/4
Damn, I wanted to write review in the end but my eyes became watery because tears building up and I can't read anymore because it's too funny! (That was a long sentence!)

It's only chapter three and I already love it! Neji and Shikamaru's reactions, who are normally silent and dull when it comes to love, they're great! You remind me why I love Shikumaru so much... :D

So far for now. The characters are well written, which makes stories like yours being read even after years. Juat AWESOME!
Rosario545675 chapter 17 . 5/25
Really good... I was trying not to laugh (and failing, btw) while reading this. Absolutely hilarious.
Navn chapter 8 . 5/10
I just realized that lee can't fill the orb with chakra, his chakra oils are damaged to he cant convert stamina into chakra. idk, just though ti should mention it.
Goldregen chapter 17 . 5/8
Just wow!
I think this is going to be my favourite Naruto fic. Absolutely hilarious and incredibly funny!
Goldregen chapter 8 . 5/8
Hilarious XD
Navn chapter 1 . 5/8
this is gonna be my 3rd time reading this its by fa the best naruto fanfic i have read in my life
Luxiur chapter 17 . 5/3
This is now my official substitute for 700.
Luxiur chapter 3 . 5/3
Interesting story so far, but
YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED KABUTO!?
To murder such a brilliant character before we could even learn his backstory? Blasphemy.
Parks98 chapter 3 . 4/19
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAOHHOOHHH OH MY GOD THAT WAS GREAT!
Parks98 chapter 2 . 4/19
So baiscally everything we did saw at the end of the manga.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 17 . 4/14
i love you person i love you ohh so much
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »