Reviews for Into the Future
Elise chapter 17 . 10/6
Funny and awesome story! :) Ty!
cntcenut5 chapter 17 . 9/29
Woe it's cooool
amaya chapter 17 . 9/19
for the love of god and every holly thing, please tell us even if it is made up what's in page 134 please i beg you.
bigfanofdisff chapter 17 . 9/13
you should've added gaara here. it would've been funny thinking about shikamaru distance himself from the kazekage for fear of being buried in sand. i imagine it would be hilarious.
Aramus13 chapter 17 . 9/12
Most funny , heart warming, and romantic story I've read! Awesome!
RoyalRosie chapter 17 . 9/12
okay so my absolute favourite thing in this fic, besides how adorable Naruto and Hinata were, and how amazing Temari and Shikamaru were, WAS ABSOLUTELY NEJI AND TENTEN. I mean seriously, I love Tenten. 3 in my heart, the manga ended differently regarding their ship x-x anyway this was seriously hilarious and adorable i loved it
Caeria chapter 17 . 8/30
Tenten and temari are a hoot. And the bit at the end with Sakura made me laugh. Thanks for the great read.
Wolfe chapter 17 . 8/14
Ohohoho! Sigh... If only there were more fanfictions like this.
Sakihinata chapter 17 . 8/9
Oh my God ! What was that?!
thanks for a wonderfully crazy story ;)
Grim Slayer Reaper chapter 17 . 7/9
That was really funny. Especially the way they reacted to Sai's.
Shinoxhana. Did not see that coming... I like it!
So... hano? Shana? Ooh I like shiana
Illusion137 chapter 17 . 6/6
This story isa really good and funny one how you put the pairings and so on although I personally think that Kakashi deserves a better woman . It is very clever how you include Sasuke in your story and he is forgiven fortunately in the end.

I found this story when I was searching a NaruHina fic, but in my opinion, this should rather be labeled as ShikaTema. All in all, it enjoyed reading it and I would do it again.
Illusion137 chapter 10 . 6/4
The part where Sai points out that Gaara has red hair... LMAO! xD
Illusion137 chapter 7 . 6/4
It would be funny if Naruto was the one fainting after he understood about Hinata! :D But his first reaction here was hilarious as well.
1,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »