Reviews for Into the Future
BartWLewis chapter 17 . 7/21
Hahaha! Awesome story!
This is so awesome I'm sad it's over
I must have loled throught the whole thing, but I also found it very sweet
Great fic! Thanks for posting
Monster King chapter 17 . 6/30
Great story loved the whole future telling blue orb thing you came up with in the story it was a good idea and found the pairings acceptable good job all in all
KingOzymandias15 chapter 17 . 6/16
most laughs i have had in a while! thanks a lot
senselessgrinder chapter 17 . 5/12
Amusing. LOL! :)
rmiser1994 chapter 17 . 4/29
Hilarious!
This is really amazing story! I really love your idea to write this fic,its different than other stories i ever read. I'm KakaSaku fan, i really hope their pair is canon even thats not happen,this because Sakura deserves better than Sasuke. And i not like idea Choji with Ino, she most suitable with Sai,Gaara or even Genma, they are good looking couple you know.. Again,u are really good writer..
Angella1012 chapter 17 . 4/13
That was fucking amazing. You MUST add more!
PoPsicle-Dragon chapter 1 . 3/22
Hey,
This was my first ever fanfic. I stumbled on it by accident and did not know that there were fanfictions then. But after reading it, I really liked it and read more fanfictions and since then that's all I have been doing. I can't thank you enough but at the same time I can't curse you enough. Because I started reading fanfic, my studies took a back seat. Anyway its all water under the bridge, and I just wanted to let you know.

Ja Ne.
**dont nudge me woman!***

:P

I liked it.
socmanco chapter 17 . 3/7
Just awesome.
jon reeve chapter 8 . 3/1
Ah, Neji's line killed me.
YuriSaki chapter 17 . 2/1
The story was great and unique in a way. in other words I loved it
Cool Sirvy chapter 17 . 1/30
owwww...that was so good...
r u doing somthing again with naruto anytime soon?
NarutosBrat chapter 14 . 1/29
Meh, I don't see why Sakura is so surprised. Naruto, with shitty chakra control dropped over a thousand at 12 in a single shot. Hinata, as Hyuuga, has amazing chakra control. Inheriting this from their mother, and combining it with the massive reserves all Uzumaki descendants seem to have, I'm not at all surprised by what they can do. That would be like someone seeing Temari in part one, and being surprised that she's so ridiculously hot in Shippuden, The Last, the Gaiden, or the Boruto movie.

Why do I get the feeling that Ino would have still tried to deny things even if the view shifted, and they were able to plainly see the Akimichi symbol on something she was wearing? Also, I'm kind of glad Chouji and Ino are a thing in this. Don't get me wrong, I can totally understand Chouji hooking up with Karui, but it didn't make much sense to me without some backstory to explain it. Not only that, but Sai and anyone doesn't make any sense without some context given his social incompetence.

Personally, I think it's too bad that Fu died, as I think she and Shino might have made a cute couple.
1,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »