Reviews for Here in the Garden of Sin
B knows it's gonna hurt. she's been in Bambi's place yes?

and as romantic as this all is, it's really really quite awful. such enablers the extras here are
Ramakawi chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I am completely disturbed by this story. To the point where I think you might be the next Steven King. Don't get me wrong, I hated this. But not because it wasn't well written or that it wasnt an interesting concept, its just a story that makes me physically ill.
inredrainboots chapter 17 . 12/8/2017
I really enjoyed this story. I'm so glad there is a sequel!
jk chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
this Edward is a piece of shit. DIE EDWARD DIE!
winterhorses chapter 13 . 2/17/2017
Well, that was my limit. I can't keep reading after Edward sexually assaulted Bella on top of all his other abuse. The only way this could have a remotely adequate ending for me is if Edward met a long, painful end at Bella's hands. She'd probably need to off the rest of the Cullens, too, for me to be satisfied. But I won't stick around to find out.

Normally when I flounce a fic, I just hit X without commenting, but this has disturbed me far too greatly. I'm not one to need a trigger warning, but some people do, and I can only hope that a few of those will see my comment and spare themselves the unsettling emotions I've experienced.
Toni Masen chapter 16 . 1/12/2017
OMG she did it she ripped his head off! I was half hoping she would but half hoping she wouldn't, but then again I was hoping she would stay human for a lot longer. Agghhhhhh my emotions have risen and dipped constantly with this story. Brilliant story. Now for the sequel, late night for me!
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 1/4/2017
Yep, I hate him already.
jk chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
I don't get why Edward is such a dick...is he always like this?
and I don't get how in the actual fuck this is a Edward and bella story...if someone did this shit to me, kidnapped me...broke my ribs...hurt me on purpose...drank my blood...was a stupid prick on top of all that...theres no mother fucking way I would forgive him...nope..notta
PrettyGirl07 chapter 9 . 3/25/2016
Edward may be Esme's son, but it's really stupid if she thinks him being nice to her will change her feeling, or them being good for each other at this point yeaah they have chemistry but at this point you can't just think like when she's not willing, your stories really intresting, I like your writing style.
kadronya chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I like it!
crazycats7 chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
though this is a good story, Edward is an ass and very mean.
Huh chapter 9 . 1/12/2015
At this point, I'm going to be very disappointed if Bella falls in love with Edward. I'm sure this is what you're going for, but this abuse is disturbing on so many levels.
Isamuso chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
This has been a great read! Loving a headless Edward so much for some reason!
On to the next one...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Great so far! I love fics where Edward is truly a dick...at first.
august raven chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Bravo! I am so glad this isn't it...
1,660 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »