Reviews for Here in the Garden of Sin
natalayx chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING FOR!

I loveeeeeeeeee this story so much! And this Edward is rather funny, even though he's fairly dark. BUT I LOVE HIM! :D :D :D

Him feeding on her in the end, DID NOT see that coming. Why did he rush out of the room with a pained cry? Is something wrong with her blood? BLAAHH YOU'RE SO INTRIGUING!

I wish i was as awesome as you! :(

You are the bestest, i love you jillybean! Keep up the fuckawesome work xo
simba517 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Edward is, uhm... WOW! I can't imagine being Bella. And then Edward is just so different from the Vampire we all know. This chapter was GREAT!
pjarrell chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
HOLY SHIT this is good!
capitalab chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
the way that you end this chapter makes me curious to read more. can't wait for the next chap
blackagurl chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
I mean don't be an ass hole Edward we hate to play with our food don't we...
roon0 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Wow, this is one bad-assed Edward. I am already addicted to your story and its only a couple of chapters in. So looking forward to more.
natalayx chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
oh my god. oh my goddddd, i can't even express how awesome this is sounding! It's so different, and ahhh, i love it! I'm so intrigued as to why and how he can't hear anyone's thoughts now. You are so amazing. And I love your dark Edward. :) I love you JillyBean! xo
sujari6 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Looking forward to see where this story goes. Great story. Please update soon.
MillieD chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Hmm. I think I know what is going on. When she's around nobody's powers work. As soon as she's not there. Well if he ever lets her go, then all the powers will come back. Either way I could be wrong but that is what I think. I really cant wait for more!
MillieD chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
What? So he tasted her blood and lost his power? or was it when he tried to hear her that he lost it? This has got me so curious!
simba517 chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
This Edward is very interesting and dark. I love it!
bklover08 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Love the panic and fear that Bella is experiencing - (well, not to be mean about it!) It seems like a fairly realistic response to being bitten, abducted by and being held captive by a surly and frightening "man" with eyes black as pitch... truly love this fic so far... ;)
bklover08 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
ooohh! I like the premise! This should be an interesting story, you have a really good start! BTW, found this on the teaser Monday from last week - ;)
twilightstuff chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I like it
yagalinus0420 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
wow! i really like hwere this is going! Please update! I love me some Darkward!
1,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »