Reviews for Here in the Garden of Sin
sujari6 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Looking forward to see where this story goes. Great story. Please update soon.
MillieD chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Hmm. I think I know what is going on. When she's around nobody's powers work. As soon as she's not there. Well if he ever lets her go, then all the powers will come back. Either way I could be wrong but that is what I think. I really cant wait for more!
MillieD chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
What? So he tasted her blood and lost his power? or was it when he tried to hear her that he lost it? This has got me so curious!
simba517 chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
This Edward is very interesting and dark. I love it!
bklover08 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Love the panic and fear that Bella is experiencing - (well, not to be mean about it!) It seems like a fairly realistic response to being bitten, abducted by and being held captive by a surly and frightening "man" with eyes black as pitch... truly love this fic so far... ;)
bklover08 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
ooohh! I like the premise! This should be an interesting story, you have a really good start! BTW, found this on the teaser Monday from last week - ;)
twilightstuff chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I like it
yagalinus0420 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
wow! i really like hwere this is going! Please update! I love me some Darkward!
bacmel79 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Oh BOY! I have no idea what might happen, but can't wait to find out.
westernem chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
oh man edwards emotions are all over the place, i hope they figure it out and he can have his 'hearing' back soon, so unsettling without it
MahfaeraakTahrodiis chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Wow im likin' this story! I like that b doesn't know about what they are yet so she's doin' the whole kidnapper options hahaha I hope she turns into a vamp soon update soon!
Connie Bustos chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Such a bad Edward. I love it :D

I love when Esme acts all motherly on Edward, she's the only one who doesn't take his crap :P
M-isforPigtails chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Edward really wants to make her squirm as much as possible, huh?

I bet Bella was finally feeling a little relaxed and all when Esme came in, and then, he tells her that she is still not safe, or anything.. I would be very scared...

I also undestand why he chooses to scare her, to show her that he is the one with the control...

Awesome yet again..

Update soon, little troll.
dag21 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
This is kind of interesting. I'm curious where are you taking the story. Did Edward really bit her, and if he did shouldn't she be going throu the transformation?
pnkats chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
wow he really dislikes her right now doesn't he? hope he softens toward her soon. loved the chapter and the story. please update soon
1,650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 Next »