Reviews for Here in the Garden of Sin
Roshambo83 chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Yes that was th reason. It's hard not having them on love with each other instantly. But I'm in the mood for this so I can take it.
Roshambo83 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Now I remember why I stopped reading. She leaves doesn't she. I think I just couldn't handle it.
femmemal chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
WHOA. OOZA.

This Edward is dark, like Midnight Sun-dark. In the vernacular best suited to this story, OSSIM.

Kitteh, you'd better be finished soon with Malice because I need to know RTFN what happens! * runs to start reading Malice *
Roshambo83 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Don't know why I stopped before. This is awesome. I remember all of it.
Edmazing chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Oh man, I'm shocked that Edward hasn't thought these possibilities through... but them again not really. He is flying blind (and mad) here and I like it.
Roshambo83 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I don't know why I didn't finish this before. It's good! Maybe I wasn't on the mood for AU? Sometimes I'm all about AH.
Roshambo83 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Howdy! I am reading this so I can start Malice when it comes out. So excited. As I am starting this, I know I have started it before but didn't finish it for some reason. I am excited to keep going.
Edmazing chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Oh man. He is not doing a good job of convincing her to stick with him through eternity.
Edmazing chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Oh, he's rattled, huh? I can see why he would be, but I can't wait til that changes.
TemperedPete chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Perfect Ending!
goldseadragon chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
Well shit, now I'm dying to know what the original end is! Outtake story, please? *puss in boots eyes*
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
Aaargh! This was the worst thing I could have imagined! You better believe I'm on to the sequel LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
Poor Edward fucks up again...or does he? But I did have to laugh when she accidently smacked him in the face LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Gettin' down to the wire now!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
A good day...well, as good as she's gonna get! Nice kiss, though! Too bad it does nothin' for Bella!
1,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »