Reviews for Here in the Garden of Sin
MsLiss chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
perfect
MsLiss chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
oh brilliant the ultimate manipulator
the perpetrator saying its the victim's fault
MsLiss chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
not only would it be an out but the fact Carlisle changed he would give Bella some separation and reduce his ownership of her
if only she realised how he was thinking she may have chosen differently
Edmazing chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
You are breaking all the rules and I love it because I never knows what's coming. lol
Roshambo83 chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Sigh. This is good!
Roshambo83 chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. This was it, wasn't it? This was where it all began. Adore, Adore. WOW. It's coming full circle for me. That was how I found you! On Southern Fan Fiction Review. I am feeling sentimental. I read Adore, Adore on there and then I started Inside Man after you had already started it. I remember you said you would be busy in one of your ANs and I told you I hoped you were ok. You replied you were taking a two week daily ballet class. (Not stalking you, I just have a freaky memory) Now here I am reading this and seeing your announcement about Adore. It's pretty cool. A little time machine, if you will. In a way I'm glad Adore isn't over. Just one more chapter. At least I have the EPOV to look forward to. :-)
Roshambo83 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I guess I read more than I thought and am bad for not reviewing before. I still remember all of this. You are such a good writer.
Roshambo83 chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Yes that was th reason. It's hard not having them on love with each other instantly. But I'm in the mood for this so I can take it.
Roshambo83 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Now I remember why I stopped reading. She leaves doesn't she. I think I just couldn't handle it.
femmemal chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
WHOA. OOZA.

This Edward is dark, like Midnight Sun-dark. In the vernacular best suited to this story, OSSIM.

Kitteh, you'd better be finished soon with Malice because I need to know RTFN what happens! * runs to start reading Malice *
Roshambo83 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Don't know why I stopped before. This is awesome. I remember all of it.
Edmazing chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Oh man, I'm shocked that Edward hasn't thought these possibilities through... but them again not really. He is flying blind (and mad) here and I like it.
Roshambo83 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I don't know why I didn't finish this before. It's good! Maybe I wasn't on the mood for AU? Sometimes I'm all about AH.
Roshambo83 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Howdy! I am reading this so I can start Malice when it comes out. So excited. As I am starting this, I know I have started it before but didn't finish it for some reason. I am excited to keep going.
Edmazing chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Oh man. He is not doing a good job of convincing her to stick with him through eternity.
1,660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »