Reviews for Here in the Garden of Sin
Edmazing chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
You are breaking all the rules and I love it because I never knows what's coming. lol
Roshambo83 chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Sigh. This is good!
Roshambo83 chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. This was it, wasn't it? This was where it all began. Adore, Adore. WOW. It's coming full circle for me. That was how I found you! On Southern Fan Fiction Review. I am feeling sentimental. I read Adore, Adore on there and then I started Inside Man after you had already started it. I remember you said you would be busy in one of your ANs and I told you I hoped you were ok. You replied you were taking a two week daily ballet class. (Not stalking you, I just have a freaky memory) Now here I am reading this and seeing your announcement about Adore. It's pretty cool. A little time machine, if you will. In a way I'm glad Adore isn't over. Just one more chapter. At least I have the EPOV to look forward to. :-)
Roshambo83 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I guess I read more than I thought and am bad for not reviewing before. I still remember all of this. You are such a good writer.
Roshambo83 chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Yes that was th reason. It's hard not having them on love with each other instantly. But I'm in the mood for this so I can take it.
Roshambo83 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Now I remember why I stopped reading. She leaves doesn't she. I think I just couldn't handle it.
femmemal chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
WHOA. OOZA.

This Edward is dark, like Midnight Sun-dark. In the vernacular best suited to this story, OSSIM.

Kitteh, you'd better be finished soon with Malice because I need to know RTFN what happens! * runs to start reading Malice *
Roshambo83 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Don't know why I stopped before. This is awesome. I remember all of it.
Edmazing chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Oh man, I'm shocked that Edward hasn't thought these possibilities through... but them again not really. He is flying blind (and mad) here and I like it.
Roshambo83 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I don't know why I didn't finish this before. It's good! Maybe I wasn't on the mood for AU? Sometimes I'm all about AH.
Roshambo83 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Howdy! I am reading this so I can start Malice when it comes out. So excited. As I am starting this, I know I have started it before but didn't finish it for some reason. I am excited to keep going.
Edmazing chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Oh man. He is not doing a good job of convincing her to stick with him through eternity.
Edmazing chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Oh, he's rattled, huh? I can see why he would be, but I can't wait til that changes.
TemperedPete chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Perfect Ending!
goldseadragon chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
Well shit, now I'm dying to know what the original end is! Outtake story, please? *puss in boots eyes*
1,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »