Reviews for Here in the Garden of Sin
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
Had to track down this story... it was on Elusivetwilight's favorites list (I only remembered this today), had begun reading it a couple of days ago, forgot to favorite it and then couldnt find it. The story is nothing I havent read before but your writting is beautifully done. I have enjoyed it so far.
Mary Alice 7 chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
Really amazing! I am thankful he is finally going to hunt!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
Edward may never have the control to turn her! Would he have drained her if Carlisle didn't make an entrance?
Mary Alice 7 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
I'm really loving your story! Can't wait to read your other stories! Is Bella going to start having feelings for Edward? I think he is starting to realize they could have so much together!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
What is going on? Did he change her?
Mary Alice 7 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
I have to wonder why they (his family) wouls want to kill her, that thought is scary!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I can't believe he told her so soon what his plans are!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
He fed on her again, already, he is so all over the place with Bella. I love how Bella is getting better at giving him a taste of his own medicene!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Your Edward is so unlovable, hoping that may change, but I honestly love him like this! Bella has to be so stunned, get her a bed, painkillers, I mean what should she think! At least Esme is thinking about her comfort!
janneyt chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
Interesting story, different, can't wait for more.
Mary Alice 7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Very interesting start! Glad I found this!
LindyP chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Thsnkd for the update! Awesome chapter! At least Edward knows now that his family won't try to harm Bella. Maybe he will loosen up! And start trying to be a little nicer to her!

LindyP :)
bklover08 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
uh-oh! Bella always reacts in ways that are unexpected...so what effect did his venom have on her? I love that at the end of the chapter Edward realizes that he doesn't like to see her so defeated, and so unlike herself. This is definitely a step in the right direction! I am intrigued! ;)
elusivetwilight chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oooo! Ominous prologue is ominous! I'm all curious now!

You're off to a great start doll.

Thanks for writing.

xo
Twink423 chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Merry Christmas babe! Loved the update! So Edward is going to try and be nicer huh? Let's how far that will get him. Maybe Bella will start to see him as more than just a monster eh? Can't wait for more! :D
1,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »