Reviews for Here in the Garden of Sin
Mary Alice 7 chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
What is going on? Did he change her?
Mary Alice 7 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
I have to wonder why they (his family) wouls want to kill her, that thought is scary!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I can't believe he told her so soon what his plans are!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
He fed on her again, already, he is so all over the place with Bella. I love how Bella is getting better at giving him a taste of his own medicene!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Your Edward is so unlovable, hoping that may change, but I honestly love him like this! Bella has to be so stunned, get her a bed, painkillers, I mean what should she think! At least Esme is thinking about her comfort!
janneyt chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
Interesting story, different, can't wait for more.
Mary Alice 7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Very interesting start! Glad I found this!
LindyP chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Thsnkd for the update! Awesome chapter! At least Edward knows now that his family won't try to harm Bella. Maybe he will loosen up! And start trying to be a little nicer to her!

LindyP :)
bklover08 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
uh-oh! Bella always reacts in ways that are unexpected...so what effect did his venom have on her? I love that at the end of the chapter Edward realizes that he doesn't like to see her so defeated, and so unlike herself. This is definitely a step in the right direction! I am intrigued! ;)
elusivetwilight chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oooo! Ominous prologue is ominous! I'm all curious now!

You're off to a great start doll.

Thanks for writing.

xo
Twink423 chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Merry Christmas babe! Loved the update! So Edward is going to try and be nicer huh? Let's how far that will get him. Maybe Bella will start to see him as more than just a monster eh? Can't wait for more! :D
katetaan chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
JitterBugGirl chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Man I hope Bella rips him one when she changes.. And I just can't believe the Cullens are letting him get away with that...
bomax2 chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
excellent, happy holiday.
bomax2 chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
i need to get my turkey in the oven and i cant stop reading this!
1,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »