Reviews for Here in the Garden of Sin
Mary Alice 7 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
He fed on her again, already, he is so all over the place with Bella. I love how Bella is getting better at giving him a taste of his own medicene!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Your Edward is so unlovable, hoping that may change, but I honestly love him like this! Bella has to be so stunned, get her a bed, painkillers, I mean what should she think! At least Esme is thinking about her comfort!
janneyt chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
Interesting story, different, can't wait for more.
Mary Alice 7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Very interesting start! Glad I found this!
LindyP chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Thsnkd for the update! Awesome chapter! At least Edward knows now that his family won't try to harm Bella. Maybe he will loosen up! And start trying to be a little nicer to her!

LindyP :)
bklover08 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
uh-oh! Bella always reacts in ways that are unexpected...so what effect did his venom have on her? I love that at the end of the chapter Edward realizes that he doesn't like to see her so defeated, and so unlike herself. This is definitely a step in the right direction! I am intrigued! ;)
elusivetwilight chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oooo! Ominous prologue is ominous! I'm all curious now!

You're off to a great start doll.

Thanks for writing.

xo
Twink423 chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Merry Christmas babe! Loved the update! So Edward is going to try and be nicer huh? Let's how far that will get him. Maybe Bella will start to see him as more than just a monster eh? Can't wait for more! :D
katetaan chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
JitterBugGirl chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Man I hope Bella rips him one when she changes.. And I just can't believe the Cullens are letting him get away with that...
bomax2 chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
excellent, happy holiday.
bomax2 chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
i need to get my turkey in the oven and i cant stop reading this!
green grasshopper chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
i like your darkward, and i like how he wants her to change. i also love the way you conceptualized bella's shield. it would be so cool if it was something people could take from her/use her for and all the ways that could play out.

thanks for your fun fic! :)
HopeStreet chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
I can't believe he left her to go hunt! I find it interesting that in a way Edward allowed his brothers to keep him restrained when Bella's arm was bleeding. His bloodlust for her is pretty strong and he was consumed by thoughts of killing her, yet he didn't fight them they way he did last chapter. I wonder if the monster within him is heeding a different voice.
soobliette chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Bella's cut was a surprise but it makes sense given the fact that she wants to die on her own terms. I like her snark and her spirit. This bit, "I mean, I know you said I smell good and all, or whatever, but I can be in a room full of food without going all rogue and stuffing my face" made me laugh out loud. Great chapter. Thanks for updating!
1,650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »