Reviews for Here in the Garden of Sin
Duchess of Devonshire chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
Very good concept, and I like your writing style. I'm enjoying this, but if Edward wants to get anywhere with Bella he needs to woo her. Does he play piano? That would be a start. It would also be nice if he actually had a conversation with her. He hasn't asked her about what she was doing in college or what her plans were or anything. She doesn't seem to be wild about him, either. I don't see this going anywhere if there isn't some better communication between the two of them.
BadlyBitten chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
WooooHoooo - he needs some huntin' time!

Hmmmm...wonder if hes gonna stay so nice...

3 it babe!
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Edward really is a mean son of a gun in this fic... great chapter
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
Had to track down this story... it was on Elusivetwilight's favorites list (I only remembered this today), had begun reading it a couple of days ago, forgot to favorite it and then couldnt find it. The story is nothing I havent read before but your writting is beautifully done. I have enjoyed it so far.
Mary Alice 7 chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
Really amazing! I am thankful he is finally going to hunt!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
Edward may never have the control to turn her! Would he have drained her if Carlisle didn't make an entrance?
Mary Alice 7 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
I'm really loving your story! Can't wait to read your other stories! Is Bella going to start having feelings for Edward? I think he is starting to realize they could have so much together!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
What is going on? Did he change her?
Mary Alice 7 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
I have to wonder why they (his family) wouls want to kill her, that thought is scary!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I can't believe he told her so soon what his plans are!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
He fed on her again, already, he is so all over the place with Bella. I love how Bella is getting better at giving him a taste of his own medicene!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Your Edward is so unlovable, hoping that may change, but I honestly love him like this! Bella has to be so stunned, get her a bed, painkillers, I mean what should she think! At least Esme is thinking about her comfort!
janneyt chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
Interesting story, different, can't wait for more.
Mary Alice 7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Very interesting start! Glad I found this!
LindyP chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Thsnkd for the update! Awesome chapter! At least Edward knows now that his family won't try to harm Bella. Maybe he will loosen up! And start trying to be a little nicer to her!

LindyP :)